IGNORED

iChaperone

nomoxian

I think the Duggars should invest in this app ;)

[bBvideo 560,340:ryryv99b]

[/bBvideo]

According to their website, the people who made this video are homeschooling Christians from Alberta, Canada and have 11 kids (Michelle doesn't need to watch out... for now at least!)

Wow this topic is looking lonely. Never heard of this family. So are they poking fun of chaperoning during courtships?? :think:

The family has lots and lots of short films on Youtube, being (or trying to be) humorous about things related to being super-special superior homeschooling Christians.

Little Homeschoolers on the Prairie introduces them, and may really annoy fans of the LHOTP. The Fork Control (y'know, 'cause that would be as logical as gun control :roll: ) one is especially dumb. The "Don't Think - Obama '12" one would make PP happy, except for not being nasty enough.

They do have a few that are actually cute, touching or funny, I will give them that.

Although the name sounds really familiar, as far as I can find, we have only discussed them once before, in this thread about the oldest brother, who has Left and Cleft. :D

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=21789

They also are traveling musicians, who, as far as I can tell from a tiny sample, can actually sing and play instruments.

http://www.josties.com/about/

Oh god! I clicked and came to the realization that dad is a pastor who totally came as a guest preacher to a Christian summer camp I was once at (I was and still am an atheist, it was a highly WTF experience for me, my friend invited me… I had no clue…). The guy does do the "playing it cool thing" but had some pretty creepy beliefs. I remember one night he did a "serious" talk because some kid had smuggled a cigarette or something, literally berated us all for being a shame to humanity. Even at that age, as a goody-two-shoes kid who never touched the stuff and was big into the "no drugs" talk, I was sickened by the lack of compassion. I literally leaped back from the computer when I saw the name and face…..

Archived