IGNORED

Christian Youth Group Promotes Violence Against Women

doggie

of course this is a joke right? only females get beaten with baseball bats

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/06/04 ... ous-video/

Violence against women is NOT funny. But for some sick reason, conservative Christians think it’s not only acceptable in our society, they think it’s absolutely hilarious. A Christian youth pastor and his group is now finding out the hard way that most Americans reject this kind of outrageous thinking.

Youth E.D.G.E Indy is a Christian group that operates as part of Colonial Hills Baptist Church in Indianapolis, Indiana. In a video meant to be shown to 7th graders, youth pastor Nate Utley and members of his group performed what they believed to be a funny demonstration of how to deal with people who break rules. In one shot, Utley beats a woman with a baseball bat until she is lifeless on the floor simply because she disrespected him. In another shot, he beats a girl again because she didn’t throw a pizza box into the trashcan. Though it was apparently meant to be some kind of attempt at “humor,†it’s unbelievable that in today’s society there are people who think beating a woman unconscious is something that makes people laugh. Other acts of violence in the six minute video include cutting off someone’s hand (complete with fake blood) for not returning a borrowed cell phone and hitting kids with tennis balls. Seriously, this happened.

Here’s the video via Youtube:

[bBvideo 560,340:1cn51wqn]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6DWiH8TNfE[/bBvideo]

I admit I haven't watched the video but are you sure it's not a video made by Lori and Ken Alexander, showing us how to deal with:

1)women who won't submit

2)men who won't take command

3)children who won't eat their salad

4)people who disagree with Lori on her blog?

Sorry to hi-jack your thread. I'll watch the video now and be serious.

I admit I haven't watched the video but are you sure it's not a video made by Lori and Ken Alexander, showing us how to deal with:

1)women who won't submit

2)men who won't take command

3)children who won't eat their salad

4)people who disagree with Lori on her blog?

Sorry to hi-jack your thread. I'll watch the video now and be serious.

they may have taken lessons from them though.

Archived