IGNORED

Intelligent Designer Imposters

Geechee Girl

The Godinterest thread got me wondering. Seeing how they so blatantly knocked off Pinterest right down to the concept, color, and font. What other hot mess in-the-name-of-Jesus bootlegs are out there shamelessly protecting folks from godless heathens?

the whole gay leaders will molest children is so lame. They would have to compete with the straight molesters as there seems to be plenty of them. talk about stupid worry about the rabbit while letting the fox loose in the chicken yard.

Trail Life USA is a new one for me. My church had its own version of scouts, Pathfinders. My daughter participated in Daisies/Brownies/Girl Scouts before dropping out because it was no longer cool in middle school.

Trail Life USA is a new one for me. My church had its own version of scouts, Pathfinders. My daughter participated in Daisies/Brownies/Girl Scouts before dropping out because it was no longer cool in middle school.

Oh, are you or we're you Adventist, then? I suffered through pathfinders until high school because it was the only way, after I moved, that I could see my friends at the meetup once a year.

May I add that celebration of DPIAT's ego'Christian' wankery

artistry that was the San Antonio Film Festival to the list?

Oh, are you or we're you Adventist, then? I suffered through pathfinders until high school because it was the only way, after I moved, that I could see my friends at the meetup once a year.

Raised Southern Baptist and church-hopped to family's IFB, COGIC, and PAW every few Sundays. Joined SDA with the ex after marriage. His dad was old school communist atheist, and mom Jewish turned Messianic. SDA seemed to be a decent compromise for us all. I was SDA up until 4 yrs ago when I left him and the church. Happy Sabbath to you!

May I add that celebration of DPIAT's ego'Christian' wankery

artistry that was the San Antonio Film Festival to the list?

Good one! I'll throw in the Christian soap opera, "Another Life."

Archived