IGNORED

Teri Maxwell attended Josiah's graduation...

alikat

Oh Lordy. Can you imagine Steve's reaction to finding his daughter standing next to, possibly even CONVERSING with a heathen like Amy?!?!?!? She may have been exposed to unapproved concepts. Like a woman thinking. Or laughing. :penguin-no:

"The Sarah and Amy Show." Now THAT is something I would enjoy watching!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I spot Sarah Maxwell at 2.11 on the video. Top right hand corner, second from end. Is that her?

Edited to upload photograph.

I definitely think it is Sarah.

I spot Sarah Maxwell at 2.11 on the video. Top right hand corner, second from end. Is that her?

Edited to upload photograph.

Personally, I don't think that's Sarah. She looks too young. Also, I don't think Steve-o would let Sarah go- I don't think he wants her to encounter the outside world because he wants to ensure she has no chance of ever meeting someone and leaving his bizarre and insular world. I think boys are allowed to grow up and and move "away" (5 mile radius) but girls are not.

Personally, I don't think that's Sarah. She looks too young. Also, I don't think Steve-o would let Sarah go- I don't think he wants her to encounter the outside world because he wants to ensure she has no chance of ever meeting someone and leaving his bizarre and insular world. I think boys are allowed to grow up and and move "away" (5 mile radius) but girls are not.

If you go back a few pages in this thread, the Maxwell sisters did go to Jinger and Joseph's graduation last year. In fact, it was the sisters and Steve only, no brothers that we know of.

If you go back a few pages in this thread, the Maxwell sisters did go to Jinger and Joseph's graduation last year. In fact, it was the sisters and Steve only, no brothers that we know of.

Hmmm, so it seems Steve is shopping his daughters. Interesting. I'm wondering if he's grown weary of people always asking him why his daughters are unmarried?

I hope he has grown tired of being asked when the daughters are getting married and hope he lets them do something about that if it's what they want.

When I can't sleep, I try to picture what a JD Duggar/Elizabeth Botkin marriage would be like. Sarah Maxwell is more likely, but the possibilities of a JD/EB marriage are hilarious. :lol:

Oh my God, I'm laughing just thinking about it. Elizabeth's keep-sweet countenance slowly cracking to reveal the burning anger underneath... :lol:

Nomatter how sweet and submissive a woman that Michelle and Jimbob find for JD, she would kill him within a week.

It looks like Sarah, but I can't be sure... However, I don't Teri would be allowed to travel alone, so someone had to accompany her to Arkansas. Anna and Mary would be better ages to attract a Duggar husband.

It looks like Sarah, but I can't be sure... However, I don't Teri would be allowed to travel alone, so someone had to accompany her to Arkansas. Anna and Mary would be better ages to attract a Duggar husband.

I don't think it's Sarah. I looked at that girl when trying to find other Maxwells, and she doesn't look quite right. But so so many young unmarried fundie women look so similar.....

@kpmom -interesting! Maybe he is trying to help Sarah "get out there" after all!

I hope he has grown tired of being asked when the daughters are getting married and hope he lets them do something about that if it's what they want.

I don't know if they know how to get what they want if they want it anymore. They are _so_ sheltered and socially awkward, do they even know how to flirt or talk to someone who's not related to them?

Archived