IGNORED

Judgy Bitch Thinks Single Fathers Are the Bestest...

GolightlyGrrl

...single moms, not so much.

judgybitch.com/2014/04/04/dating-single-fathers-just-say-yes-a-note-for-all-the-single-ladies/

Yeah, I read that piece of crap, too.

Her misogyny has completely destroyed her ability to think rationally or see the world in anything other than black and white. Her rage at whole groups of people has made it impossible to view them as anything but stereotypes. She just can't see individual differences.

I personally know two women who had children out of wedlock who later went on to have long, successful marriages.

I also know two men who are terrible single fathers, who pay child support grudgingly but otherwise have no contact with their kids, as well as two single dads with sole custody who are doing a wonderful job raising their kids.

Statistically, single fathers with custody are more likely to abuse or neglect their children than single mothers:

http://www.thelizlibrary.org/site-index ... stics.html

Again JB just shows the world how ignorant, immature and nasty she is.

It's scary that JB has designs on being a college professor when she has all the nuanced critical thinking skills of a dead houseplant.

Yeah, I read that piece of crap, too.

Her misogyny has completely destroyed her ability to think rationally or see the world in anything other than black and white. Her rage at whole groups of people has made it impossible to view them as anything but stereotypes. She just can't see individual differences.

I personally know two women who had children out of wedlock who later went on to have long, successful marriages.

I also know two men who are terrible single fathers, who pay child support grudgingly but otherwise have no contact with their kids, as well as two single dads with sole custody who are doing a wonderful job raising their kids.

Statistically, single fathers with custody are more likely to abuse or neglect their children than single mothers:

http://www.thelizlibrary.org/site-index ... stics.html

Again JB just shows the world how ignorant, immature and nasty she is.

Yes, if you look at the actual statistics there is a somewhat higher risk of abuse and neglect in single father homes

BUT

That was the most torturous manipulation of data to exaggerate a position that I have ever seen. :angry-banghead:

Yes, if you look at the actual statistics there is a somewhat higher risk of abuse and neglect in single father homes

BUT

That was the most torturous manipulation of data to exaggerate a position that I have ever seen. :angry-banghead:

I agree that the author of that study had an agenda.

However, the data does show that on the whole, single fathers do NOT do a better job of raising kids than single mothers. Fathers are slightly more likely to physically abuse and neglect their children, while children raised in homes by single mothers are more likely to be sexually abused. Men and women are roughly equal in child-rearing ability. That was the point I was trying to make.

I agree that the author of that study had an agenda.

However, the data does show that on the whole, single fathers do NOT do a better job of raising kids than single mothers. Men and women are roughly equal in child-rearing ability. That was the point I was trying to make.

Excellent point. When it comes to single parenting, we can find the good, bad and ugly in both genders.

I got as far as her saying that single mothers are the ones who choose parenthood and fathers have no choices. Men don't have the same choices, but she's overlooking the people who decide together to have a baby, and then break up.

I got as far as her saying that single mothers are the ones who choose parenthood and fathers have no choices. Men don't have the same choices, but she's overlooking the people who decide together to have a baby, and then break up.

Her overlooking the people who decide together to have a baby and then break up is not an accidental oversight, but is by design............check out her clarification of what constitutes a single mother, in her esteemed opinion

judgybitch.com/2012/11/11/dating-single-mothers-just-say-no-a-note-for-all-the-single-dudes/

First up, let’s clarify our terms. A widow is NOT a single mother. Her husband died! Lumping her in with single mothers is an insult to his memory, to her and to her children ... Divorced mothers are also NOT single mothers, although a huge flashing PROCEED WITH CAUTION sign is definitely in order ... A single mother is a woman who had a child outside of any established relationship, or a relationship so fragile the thickest retard in the world ought to have been able to see bringing a child on board was a FUCKING TERRIBLE IDEA.

Her overlooking the people who decide together to have a baby and then break up is not an accidental oversight, but is by design............check out her clarification of what constitutes a single mother, in her esteemed opinion

judgybitch.com/2012/11/11/dating-single-mothers-just-say-no-a-note-for-all-the-single-dudes/

She always has this insanely convoluted way of making her point and making herself look like some kind of intellectual. She's a stupid person's idea of a smart person.

A single mother is a woman who is raising a child/children by herself. It doesn't matter what circumstances brought her to that situation. She is still single and still a mother. This woman isn't incredibly bright. I fear for any student she ends up teaching.

A single mother is a woman who is raising a child/children by herself. It doesn't matter what circumstances brought her to that situation. She is still single and still a mother. This woman isn't incredibly bright. I fear for any student she ends up teaching.

Well, it hasn't even been confirmed if Judgy Bitch has ever held a job, let alone had any hands-on experience with innovation and entrepreneurship. I'm just waiting for some of her students to own her ass because they actually do have experience with innovation and entrepreneurship-owning an ETSY boutique, helping out with the family business, having a lawn care business, etc.

She is also assuming all single parents are single due to divorce. My best friend's mom died from breast cancer when she was a little kid and her dad raised her and her brother.

I think she's mostly trying to build an outrageous persona for attention. Not that she doesn't have issues because she definitely does, but yeah

Archived