IGNORED

New corners are up! (Maxwell)

Justme

Steve's is rather stupid, well, more stupid than usual. It's basically "why men work".... :roll:

Teri's is about exercise. And, {gasp} she includes a link to fitness video's. First, the lady is wearing PANTS! Second, video's = TV!! The BEAST!! Watching a video on your monitor is no different than watching it on THE BEAST! What next, letting the Grandkids watch Barney, throwing back a bottle of wine saying it's "grape juice"! :o

Surprised that they have a video link with an immodestly clad woman? Yes. That the link is to Joseph Mercola's website? Not so much.

Steve's corner is being retitled "Seriously". Odd. It's also going to be shorter from now on, and coming more often.

I got the feeling that Steve's was meant to be funny. It was definitely not, though.

I think we may have been right about exercise being one of the ideas they came up to push in their brain-storming session. This Mom's Corner could just be the start.

When Steve lays out the three reasons men work he can't just conceive of the idea that some people work because they love their jobs and find them FUN!

When Steve lays out the three reasons men work he can't just conceive of the idea that some people work because they love their jobs and find them FUN!

True! He can't imagine anyone having fun of any kind.

The only times your allowed to have fun in Maxhell are...worshipping Stevie at the old folks home, having family bible time, cleaning ceiling fans, renovating Joseph's house, and Christmas caroling.

Yeah, it was pretty obvious from Stevo's little missive that he really thinks that his way of making a living is the only way a good Christian man should - that is, having a home-based "ministry" business where you employ your family so that you spend all of your time with them. Good lord.

The only times your allowed to have fun in Maxhell are...worshipping Stevie at the old folks home, having family bible time, cleaning ceiling fans, renovating Joseph's house, and Christmas caroling.

You forgot the fun of mentioning death over and over and over and over.

Yeah, it was pretty obvious from Stevo's little missive that he really thinks that his way of making a living is the only way a good Christian man should - that is, having a home-based "ministry" business where you employ your family so that you spend all of your time with them. Good lord.

Yeah, because if everyone did it his way, that would be sustainable :cray-cray:

The most interesting part of Terie's corner, for me, was that Anna is actually allowed to choose and have different exercise related apps on her phone than Steve and Terie!

The most interesting part of Terie's corner, for me, was that Anna is actually allowed to choose and have different exercise related apps on her phone than Steve and Terie!

After parental review and approval, I'm sure.

Every time I go to their website to check out a new corner, it seems like I have to give them my email to get on the mailing list for it to be sent to me. Is it posted someplace I keep missing? Thanks!

Every time I go to their website to check out a new corner, it seems like I have to give them my email to get on the mailing list for it to be sent to me. Is it posted someplace I keep missing? Thanks!

If you click on the "Articles" tab, it takes you to the Corners.

Soo true!

If you click on the "Articles" tab, it takes you to the Corners.

sweet thanks!

Archived