IGNORED

George Zimmerman is homeless and has PTSD

doggie

Almost feel sorry for him if it was not that he was such a stupid racist asshole of course.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/02/15/g ... round-war/

George Zimmerman, who once shot a young man in Florida just to watch him die, wants you to know that things have not gone so well for him since he got away with stalking and murdering a teenager for being black. He is now homeless and doesn’t sleep well, unlike Trayvon Martin who sleeps the quiet dreamless sleep of the dead.

Shall we feel sad for George? Let me think about that for a minute. No.

George has taken time out from his current career of keeping the police busy ticketing him and showing up to keep him from trying to kill wives and girlfriends to sit down with Univision’s Ilia Calderón, whom he presumably didn’t try to kill afterwards, to tell her that he is homeless and has PTSD. Does he now get the shakes when he sees black people on the street? No, that malady was already part of psychological make-up before he was out hoodie-hunting if his Florida neighborhood. I think he wakes up screaming because he was this close to not killing Trayvon Martin with his first shot and achieving a kill with one shot is a serious point of pride for all aspiring mall cops.

Here, let George explain his anxiety:

In the interview, Zimmerman repeatedly declines to answer questions about the shooting, citing a still-pending federal civil-rights investigation.

However, he tells Calderón that his first reaction after firing the shot was concern that he had missed.

“I was afraid it had gone through his clothes and that it was going to go… get lost, and, um, you know, go into a house and — because the young man was still talking to me, as I have said. So I thought that it hadn’t…affected him, and I got worried, and I said, ‘I hope that it hasn’t — that the bullet hasn’t hit a neighbor,’†Zimmerman says. “But I only knew that the attack stopped.â€

Maybe he would feel better if someone told him that the errant shot would have killed a black neighbor. I bet he would find that soothing.

Zimmerman also briefly admitted to experiencing a moment of conscience and canceled his plans to participate in a celebrity boxing match calling it “not right†and also probably after he found out he couldn’t show up strapped. George also wear a bulletproof vest when he goes out in public (just like a real policeman!) but now, post-murder acquittal, he finds he can’t have a “normal life†and he is homeless and has PTSD and is probably friendless and it’s just all so very very sad.

Maybe Michael Dunn will be acquitted (because: Florida) and Dunn and Zimmerman can become BFF’s and live together in a hobo camp and trade stories and look out for each other.

It will be just like Of Mice and Men, as performed for the Klan. Or the Florida GOP. Or the NRA….

I don't believe he is homeless. He has consistently had strong family support and he just sold a painting for some insane amount of money.

Other than that, I don't care about him, his life, whatever. At least Michael Dunn was convicted on the lesser charges. That will keep him in prison for awhile.

I don't believe he is homeless. He has consistently had strong family support and he just sold a painting for some insane amount of money.

Other than that, I don't care about him, his life, whatever. At least Michael Dunn was convicted on the lesser charges. That will keep him in prison for awhile.

Yes he sold the painting but not sure if it went through as he got his with a cease and desist lawsuit as it was fro ma copyrighted picture. but other then that he is fully believable as long as you don't actually listen to him.

My first thought when I saw this thread title? "Good."

However, I highly doubt it is true. One week ago, Zimmerman was willing to box "for charity." He's allegedly been working out daily with a personal trainer and boxing coach (not cheap).

*HE* did not call off the boxing match. The first promoter backed down due to receiving "death threats" (aka bad publicity). The second was forced to because he implied the fight would not be legal (no gloves or safety precautions) in the United States.

Not long ago, this ass clown also received $100,000 for selling a photoshopped, plagiarized "painting." And it's not like he's using that money to pay legal fees (my understanding is that his counsel is no longer representing him due to non-payment, but don't quote me on that because I can't remember where I read it).

"Hate" is a strong word for someone I've never met, but I hate this guy.

Karma is a bitch Georgie. Now go fuck yourself you racist murdering piece of shit.

There are any number of idiots that would give him Money or support him hell they already have since he has not worked in a long time.

Sadly, my oldest brother and his wife are among them. My sister in law believes that George Zimmerman is a national hero and patriot for what he did to Trayvon Martin. :embarrassed:

Sadly, my oldest brother and his wife are among them. My sister in law believes that George Zimmerman is a national hero and patriot for what he did to Trayvon Martin. :embarrassed:

Disown them.

I agree disown them he did nothing heroic and everything wrong

I would need ten dump trucks to hold all of the fucks that I do not give about George Zimmerman or what happens to him.

Even if they do believe Zimmerman was attacked and acted in self-defense, how does that relate to patriotism? Do they believe a seventeen-year-old boy was the svengali of some sort of al-Qaeda sleeper cell?

Even if they do believe Zimmerman was attacked and acted in self-defense, how does that relate to patriotism? Do they believe a seventeen-year-old boy was the svengali of some sort of al-Qaeda sleeper cell?

My sister in law and oldest brother are both virulent right wing racists, who only watch Fox News and listen to right wing talk radio, so to them (I will word this as tactfully as I can) killing a seventeen year old African American boy was just one less of his kind in the world. (My brother was NOT raised like that. My parents found their view revolting and stated to their faces many, many times. It made no difference, except for my sister in law to make sure my niece (whose now 19) was kept away from us, because of our "excessively liberal views". George Zimmerman worship is just one of the latest hit in her long catalog of racist views and statements.)

Sadly, it seems that Obama becoming President, then daring to win a second term, has brought out lots of racists.

I would need ten dump trucks to hold all of the fucks that I do not give about George Zimmerman or what happens to him.

This basically.

My sister in law and oldest brother are both virulent right wing racists, who only watch Fox News and listen to right wing talk radio, so to them (I will word this as tactfully as I can) killing a seventeen year old African American boy was just one less of his kind in the world. (My brother was NOT raised like that. My parents found their view revolting and stated to their faces many, many times. It made no difference, except for my sister in law to make sure my niece (whose now 19) was kept away from us, because of our "excessively liberal views". George Zimmerman worship is just one of the latest hit in her long catalog of racist views and statements.)

I have a cousin like this. He and his wife get most of their news from the monthly NRA magazine. I don't know what they think about Zimmerman as I have managed to completely avoid them for the last five years. I'm sure they are in agreement with your relatives, though. My cousin was not really political at all and was raised in a home with not even a hunting rifle or a bb gun, his crazy ass wife drug him down this path of insanity and racism. The worst part is that his sister is Native American (adopted before the Indian Child Welfare Act) and her children are Native American and African American. His crazy wife has expressed all manner of racism toward them and successfully divided the family. The reason I no longer speak to them is that they called me six months before my wedding to inform me that I was not allowed to invite his sister or her children because their children cannot be around "half breeds". We went with not inviting their racist asses instead. His sister had a great time with us and we haven't had to see them since! Win-win.

Zimmerman should go away. If he's so scared for his life, why would he do an interview with CNN? And why does he have a public Twitter account? He's an idiot. No remorse for what he did. He thinks he's the victim.

Archived