IGNORED

Quiverfull video

16strong

A friend of mine on Facebook posted this today. She herself is not fundie, but she is a fundie leghumper, and regularly posts Duggar-related and pro-life type items. Anyways, after watching this little gem, I was tempted to send Zsu Anderson's blog her way, but thought better of it. Don't want to send poor ignorant souls down the wrong path. :?

0L3cdVB3H3I

That was entertaining and in good taste. I am inspired...here's my version:

:banana-dance: On the twelfth day of Christmas some fundies said to me

-The rapture is coming

-I am a helpmeet

-There's a gift I want to give you

-Hell is full of sinners

-Abortion is immoral

-Have some homemade muffins

-What energetic children

-Where is your husband?

-There's something I must share

-The bible is life's rulebook

-That's an interesting outfit

-You owe everything to Jesus, repent!

That family is a far right, homeschooling blah blah whole kit and kaboodle type deal, and the father is the director of Personhood Ohio as well as the founder of the Association of Pro-life Physicians. Not my cup of tea, even though I did think that video was cute.

Edit: While the name of the family is in the description of the video, they also have it up on their blog and are advertising that it went viral, so I don't feel like I am inappropriately outing anybody? If anyone disagrees let me know.

That made me less annoyed than usual (IMO the whole family being paraded around like an acting troupe generally comes across as belonging in a circus). The song was clever. I've got to say, though, that only the Von Trapp family can really pull the family performance thing off.

Archived