IGNORED

Cassi will SUBMIT and OBEY!

I thought Cassi was moving away and doing something? What happened?

She moved, but I think it turned out that she was moving because of this guy. They got engaged almost immediately after her move and Lori says she knew him before she went out there.

She moved, but I think it turned out that she was moving because of this guy. They got engaged almost immediately after her move and Lori says she knew him before she went out there.

Then in that case, did Ken marry her off, or did Cassi say "I love this guy and we are getting married" and Ken and Lori had to make it all about them?

Ugh this quote

Because Cassi, I know your heart is to serve your husband and be his Help Meet; that is right, his help meet not his help mate.

She just couldn't take one day off, could she?

I feel terribly sorry for all of the guests that had to listen to Ken and Lori's toast. I bet it was more of the same.

Ugh this quote

:pull-hair: Right?

Attention folks: These two are NOT a team. Ryan is running the show. Cassi is just here to obey and follow orders. And submit. Don't forget submit. Because Lori is a Proverbs 31 woman and she has raised Cassi to submit. And obey. Have you seen Ryan with his shirt off, because gee, does that guy love his body or what??? :dance: Now back to what I was saying about submission....

Seriously, I can't believe Ken performed the damn wedding just so he and Lori could make sure the day centered around Lori's "ministry" :angry-banghead:

She just couldn't take one day off, could she?

I feel terribly sorry for all of the guests that had to listen to Ken and Lori's toast. I bet it was more of the same.

I think the guests at the wedding were mostly fundie lite types or mainstream conservative Christians. Lori has always given the impression on her blog that they mostly associate with like minded people. In the past, she has mentioned that the her other two married children also married people who came from homes, where the mothers are submissive and stay at home. I think most guests were probably ok with whatever Lori and Ken said. Now, Lori only has one unmarried child Steven, who is a dentist that lives in upstate New York. Maybe Steven will marry someone who isn't fundie lite. I would love to see Lori try and deal with having a daughter in law that is a career woman.

Wow. That was a nauseating read.

Ryan, are you willing to die for Cassi? Wow! Now that is a tough question. Just as Christ died for His church, so too you are called to die for your wife, to protect her, to make sure that she is more important than yourself. That is a tough calling upon any young man that he be willing to die for his wife.

Hey, Ken, hypocritical much? Because we all know this is hardly the way you treat your wife. Somehow I don’t think though that he spends an awful lot of time on self-analysis… And not for nothing, I hate, hate, hate this saying. It sounds nice and sweet on the surface, but all the die hard crazies like to trot it out as proof that their lifestyle is oh so fair and balanced when all they really pay any attention to is the first part about how men are the lords and rulers of the castle.

Then in that case, did Ken marry her off, or did Cassi say "I love this guy and we are getting married" and Ken and Lori had to make it all about them?

Please, for her sake, may this be the truth.

I think the guests at the wedding were mostly fundie lite types or mainstream conservative Christians. Lori has always given the impression on her blog that they mostly associate with like minded people. In the past, she has mentioned that the her other two married children also married people who came from homes, where the mothers are submissive and stay at home. I think most guests were probably ok with whatever Lori and Ken said. Now, Lori only has one unmarried child Steven, who is a dentist that lives in upstate New York. Maybe Steven will marry someone who isn't fundie lite. I would love to see Lori try and deal with having a daughter in law that is a career woman.

Sure, most of the Lori and Ken's friends and family are like-minded. But still, the bridal couple probably had at least a few personal friends and coworkers there who believe differently.

Did anyone else notice that in the picture the back of her dress isn't exactly modest to Lori's standards. Not to mention that it's sleeveless! It looks pretty though. I'd like to see the front of it.

Did anyone else notice that in the picture the back of her dress isn't exactly modest to Lori's standards. Not to mention that it's sleeveless! It looks pretty though. I'd like to see the front of it.

It was too defrauding, and Lori's readers would question why Cassi chose such a dress. Rather why Lori LET Cassi choose that dress. So it didn't get put in the pics.

Oh wow. I thought maybe he mentioned submission during the ceremony. Silly me. The whole ceremony was about submission! Yuk!

I found it interesting that he told the groom that he had the higher calling. That kind of flies in the face of the fundy adage that men and women are equal but just have different roles. You know, like players on a football team.

And yeah, the crap about the groom dying for the bride so that makes all the submission stuff ok, is bull shit.

Women are supposed to submit every freakin' day to their husband's every freakin' whim. How often is a man in a position that he might have to die for his wife?

"Ryan, do you love and cherish your own flesh? Do you make sure you are fed, clothed, and loved? I think anyone who has seen you with your shirt off or bench pressing 250 lbs knows that you kind of love your own body. You even go gluten free to insure that your body is protected"

WTF? Why is he talking about his son in law's body? Creepy ass people!

You think that's bad, listen to this comment (by Ken) from the pics:

Lori Alexander Ryan says, "Cassi, no. You have to let me lift the dress" :) ken

(the pic is the one of Cassi in a chair and her husband on one knee in front of her)

Seriously, wtf is wrong with these people??? Why would Ken need to say that?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

It was too defrauding, and Lori's readers would question why Cassi chose such a dress. Rather why Lori LET Cassi choose that dress. So it didn't get put in the pics.

From the FB pictures her dress is GORGEOUS. Definite not modest. Pretty low cut in the front. It's pretty obvious Lori wasn't invited to go dress shopping.

Ugh this quote

Helpmeet vs. help mate???

Er...huh? :wtf:

I wonder whether the poor woman just went off into a reverie about hot sex on her wedding night while her parents kept droning on about submission and obeying and what have you.

Good gawd, what a miserable cooze Lori Alexander is. And how creepy and pompous is Ken? I'm usually fairly cordial in person (more so than online), but if either of them spewed their hateful bullshit in front of me, I'd simply walk away while they were in mid-sentence.

That being said, the dress is lovely, and Cassi and her husband look ecstatic. Congrats to them, and hopefully they realize they have no obligation to subject any children they might have to her parents' batshit fuckwittery.

I doubt Ken and Lori's son would tolerate any woman who isn't submissive as a wife.

I broke my rule and scanned the post. I find it interesting that Ken read a poem he wrote at his daugther's wedding... usually the bridal couple may read one they wrote or selected.

Ken wants to be the bride at every wedding and the corpse at every funeral, eh????

I would be mortified if my parents started imposing their bedroom kink onto me during my wedding. (Especially in light of Ken's "I've been a naughty girl" comment.)

Archived