IGNORED

Cassi will SUBMIT and OBEY!

I doubt Ken and Lori's son would tolerate any woman who isn't submissive as a wife.

What makes you think that...Steven has spent much time away from his parents and lives single all the way in NY, living in Texas a few years before that. We don't know what he wants in a wife. I am sure he's met plenty of nice career women while in med school...who knows his thoughts. I personally am rooting for him to find a lovely woman he wants as a partner and refuses the entire submission shit and will throw out all the beating children bs and piss her parents off, yet have a way better marriage and happier children and life than them...just to piss them off all the more. :twisted:

Here's the thing the fundies need to know. While Lori rambles on about being willing to live in a shoe and eat beans for Ken and Jesus, and glorifies "the simple life", she has had anything but. Don't believe me? Go look through the wedding pics. In them you will find one of Cassi and her Nanny with the following comment:

Lucy was a Nanny sent from heaven who never wanted to let Cassi cry, so she held her hours a day.

And by Nanny she does not mean Grandmother. She means woman who was paid to care for Cassi all day while Lori was home pretending to be a sahm "pouring herself out" for her family. I am guessing that this kind woman held Cassi all day so she wouldn't be left to cry herself to sleep by her selfish mother. I would further venture that she stood between Cassi and Lori's leather strap by keeping her quiet so she didn't bother her mom.

Ken has talked numerous times about Lori only making salad for her growing kids for dinner and how they would run for his food when he got home. They were hungry because Lori wouldn't take the time to prepare a proper, filling meal for them. Get it? She had money, a nanny, and couldn't even be bothered to make dinner. She left her kids to cry themselves to sleep from 3 weeks on because she needed her sleep. She frequently criticizes moms who actually put effort into parenting under the guise of following the Bible, but what she was really wants to do is justify the fact that she couldn't be troubled to care for her babies.

She did not practice submission with Ken and if you read her posts now (particularly when she's conversing w/ SSM) you'll see that she's not truly practicing it now - they are playing at it. Period. This is a game for them and for some sick reason they like to play it out in front of Lori's readers. Think about that when you're taking her advice on marriage and child rearing.

PS~ Cassi's wedding was not just blog fodder for Lori. It was fb fodder as well:

Did your wedding vows include the words "submit" or "obey" in them?

Just for those of you that don't know that Cassi WILL submit and obey! :pull-hair:

Wedding pics: facebook.com/laalex2/albums/10152226259899245/?__user=100002423165977

Wow! Those FB photos had a lot of pants wearing, short shirt wearing, and shoulder showing women in them! Not modest, ladies. :naughty:

Wow. That was a nauseating read.

Hey, Ken, hypocritical much? Because we all know this is hardly the way you treat your wife. Somehow I don’t think though that he spends an awful lot of time on self-analysis… And not for nothing, I hate, hate, hate this saying. It sounds nice and sweet on the surface, but all the die hard crazies like to trot it out as proof that their lifestyle is oh so fair and balanced when all they really pay any attention to is the first part about how men are the lords and rulers of the castle.

I hate how they act like a man being willing to die for his wife is somehow equivalent to everything the woman has to sacrifice as his "helpmeet" on a daily basis. She has to "submit" to him, never gets to make a decision, has to let him be right even when he's wrong, has to do all the housework and childcare because it's women's work...and all he has to do is say "sure, honey, I'd die for you". As if there are SO MANY scenarios in which a man dying would somehow save or help his wife. In the end, you basically have a woman doing all the sacrificing and the man doing nothing because, DAMMIT that chance for him to die for her never came up :|

This requires a mandatory break for another viewing on the awesome "Grenade" parody:

Yeah, sure, a man will lay down his life....but will he also do the dishes?

I was poking around on facebook and I saw something interesting. Ken's son Ryan AND his son in law Jon both work as "consultants" for Ken's consulting agency, Millenium. Jon just started working there in August.

Looks to me like all that homeschooling left Lori's son without any marketable skills. As for Jon, I don't know why he was unemployed and had to go to work for Ken.

I also have a strong suspicion that Cassi moved down to Texas last year to live with her now-husband. When she left, Lori wrote that Cassie was moving "far away" but didn't say where or why. And Cassi's facebook shows her hanging out with Ryan in Texas.

Finally, I saw that Jon and Alyssa (the oldest daughter) are suffering from infertility. At first I had hoped that they were delaying childbirth to get to know each other, but on her facebook page she talks about infertility.

Found an article through the website moon gave by accident...I have zero doubt it's Lori's eldest daughter...

bbdance.wordpress.com/2013/06/27/alyssa-maries-dance-story/

apparently she was only allowed to do ballet and suffered a neck injury a few years ago.

Found an article through the website moon gave by accident...I have zero doubt it's Lori's eldest daughter...

bbdance.wordpress.com/2013/06/27/alyssa-maries-dance-story/

apparently she was only allowed to do ballet and suffered a neck injury a few years ago.

Yup that is Lori's daughter. Lori has talked about Alyssa's ballet career on the blog a few times, but I don't think she ever mentioned a neck injury. Lori said that the ballet company that Alyssa danced for was Christian based.

Reading some of the things she has posted, it sounds like she had some difficult times growing up. Far cry from the rose colored path Lori tries to paint.

If you look at Cassi engagement pics http://www.nataliebellphotography.com/blog/ scroll down a little, she wasn't wearing modest clothes. They also looked very intimate. I wonder, how much of her parents bat shit ideas, she actually follows?

I don't think Lori and family are very big on clothing modesty, both her daughters had sleeveless wedding dresses and they all wear pants.

They're obviously not big either on no-touch courtship and first kiss at the altar. Either that or Cassi doesn't listen to mom.

The two of them look very in love with each other, I wish them a happy, normal life.

Lori and her family are the fundie lite types who aren't big on modesty. A similar fundie lite family is the Graysons in Texas. Their daughters wear shorts and tank tops. There are some fundie lite types that are ok with women wearing pants, but they wouldn't be ok with the stuff that Lori's daughters wear.

You think that's bad, listen to this comment (by Ken) from the pics:

Lori Alexander Ryan says, "Cassi, no. You have to let me lift the dress" :) ken

(the pic is the one of Cassi in a chair and her husband on one knee in front of her)

Seriously, wtf is wrong with these people??? Why would Ken need to say that?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

Where they doing a GARTER TOSS? :pink-shock:

Archived