IGNORED

Oh No-It's a Month-Long Celebration of the Gays!

GolightlyGrrl

And there's this priceless item:

[*The word "gay" is normally not permitted at this site. The author has asked to retain it and a rare exception has been made.]

And Stinking and one of her leg humpers are appalled.

thinkinghousewife.com/wp/2014/01/united-under-one-rainbow-flag/

This doesn't make any sense. We're supposed to boycott television because gay people are on television? Gay people have been on TV since it was created.

And this, for fuck's sake: My wife and I may only be one couple, but we do all we can to support our cause, we will not even shop local stores where we know the people support Democrats.

Why? Why do this?

I know quite a lot of my local storeowners' politics, because I wear political shirts sometimes and because they're chatty. Quite often they say things I completely disagree with. This is unsurprising as there aren't too many Trotskyist shop-owners :D

I wouldn't go to a shop where the owner was an open and declared fascist, but I don't have a difficulty with anyone else even if their politics don't match mine. If I did this could get crazy - even if I could find a Trot shop owner, I'd then need to cross-question them to make sure they weren't a Third Campist, a supporter of the AWL, or that they'd taken the correct line over the rape allegations within the SWP. And I'd only gone in for some milk.

The Lousewife and her commenters are a whirlpool of WTFery anyway:

Thankfully, parents can lessen a child’s naiveté. My mother especially and father (who also tended towards naiveté) had to teach me not to be so trusting of people, especially black people, people in general, jealous friends who disguised their daggers as joking, bosses (“they ain’t your Daddyâ€), and low-class whites.

...I will repeat this anecdote continually because it is one of thousands or tens of thousands of incidents ever since Lincoln (who many people believe is an icon) destroyed separatism instead of just ending slavery (not his goal), which allowed the liberals to impose anti-discrimination, particularly discrimination against blacks, in the South and even the North...

I recently warned my close friend’s twenty-year-old daughter about trusting blacks because her mother is trying to diminish discrimination based on her Evangelical background, though her mother is a traditionalist in every other way. My friend did not mind at all. Of course I was tactful and succinct.

thinkinghousewife.com/wp/2014/01/women-who-paid-the-eloi-tax/

What????

No, it is a bad thing for someone to teach their kids not to trust black people/poor people/people who don't follow their religion. Sure, teach your kid to not always assume everyone has good intentions-don't get in the car with a stranger, be careful about what information you give out on the internet because people aren't always who they say they are...and the bit about how some people disguise being mean as a joke.

Im sure this person's friend did mind that they just told their daughter not to trust black people. Or if he didn't, the mother sure did.

Just because this interracial couple ended with one murdering the other, doesn't mean that all black people are bad or that interracial couples are bad. There are many interracial couples where they go on to have a long happy relationship, and there are also many couples where theyre both the same race where one kills the other. It doesn't mean anything other than that some people kill their partners.

What????

No, it is a bad thing for someone to teach their kids not to trust black people/poor people/people who don't follow their religion. Sure, teach your kid to not always assume everyone has good intentions-don't get in the car with a stranger, be careful about what information you give out on the internet because people aren't always who they say they are...and the bit about how some people disguise being mean as a joke.

Im sure this person's friend did mind that they just told their daughter not to trust black people. Or if he didn't, the mother sure did.

Just because this interracial couple ended with one murdering the other, doesn't mean that all black people are bad or that interracial couples are bad. There are many interracial couples where they go on to have a long happy relationship, and there are also many couples where theyre both the same race where one kills the other. It doesn't mean anything other than that some people kill their partners.

Yeah, because there aren't any Scott Petersons in this world. :roll:

Archived