IGNORED

Pecan Thief and Waller Delegation Wander Israel

busmgr

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to David Waller, I know that I like pecans. I hadn't tried them before, and a while ago, I tried them just because "Lol, Pecan Thief!" and I liked them.

is anyone else having trouble getting david and pris' or robert and kendalyn's websites to load?

Not having any problem with David & Pris. In the comments, someone said "Congrats" David said they aren't expecting.

What is it with these people? I know we speculate about pregnancies here, but we're not commenting on their posts saying 'congrats'. At least this person said they heard it through the grapevine and not, "Looks like Priscilla's pregnant, congrats!" like so many others...

Well, technically it's a solution of water and a high concentration of minerals. It's quite different from even regular sea water if you swim in it - it feels hot during the summer, it's insanely buoyant, you don't want it anywhere near your eyes and any tiny cut will really sting.

I hate swimming in the ocean because of the feeling of salt water drying on my skin. If I swam in the Dead Sea, I think I'd wiggle out of my skin!

I hate swimming in the ocean because of the feeling of salt water drying on my skin. If I swam in the Dead Sea, I think I'd wiggle out of my skin!

Another thing about the Dead Sea - if you've got ladybits, those are definitely going to sting a bit. Not something I thought of until it was too late (and really, what can you do it about it?)

Pris and David were in Israel at the same time I was, and I think we were probably in the Old City on the same day. Shame we didn't run into each other!

Archived