IGNORED

Pecan Thief and Waller Delegation Wander Israel

busmgr

Maybe she's refering to the water cycle and the fact that all water in the world is conserved. Therfore, water that Jesus walked on 2,000 years ago is still in circulation and maybe some of that water fell into the Sea of Gallilee a few years ago!

Nah, didn't think so... But she sure is a fun traveler.

No, no, that's "fun traveling person".

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the most part, Israelis don't mind fundies coming, and almost prefer if they don't experience "native life" since there is a ban on proselytizing. Christian tourists are a valuable source of tourist dollars.

I really hate to defend the Wallers, but at least they ate schwarma! I'd think they'd stick to chicken shnitzel every single day once they found out that a different version of chicken tenders was one of the most popular foods in Israel.

People in Israel are used to Christian tourists, ESPECIALLY in the Kinneret/Galilee area. I spent 4 months in Israel and constantly saw "Bible Buses". I'm sure in a future post we'll see them go to Jerusalem (gotta get into the Church of the Sepulchre and Via Dolorosa) and will be shocked if they don't go to the Wailing Wall, it's a little bit hard to avoid in the tiny center. They'll probably be ecstatic to see people covering up in Jerusalem and Orthodox women wearing long skirts everywhere. I do see them avoiding my favorite places in Israel, Tel Aviv and the Negev, where everyone is more hippy dippy and wears whatever and as little as they want!

post-4896-1445199858161_thumb.jpg

Ugh, I expect some more fundie cultural appropriation to follow...Perhaps Priss will start wearing a Magen David necklace like Jill does?

New post up and in the video she hilariously narrates she can be seen wearing one. David's posts are always filled with so many little gems such as:

One of the reasons we conclude this was built in Jesus day was from the shape of the columns. If you look at it from the top, it looks like a heart.
:wtf:

Also

We sure enjoyed seeing how God has blessed Israel with such excellent technology including the iron dome defense system.

And finally, I may need to change my avatar to this pic, but I think it might frighten small children and kittens.

Haven't the people of Israel suffered enough, what with the recent snowstorms, extremely bad reality TV and a flux of deaths of several Israeli culture icons?

I'm a Tel-Aviv girl myself, I wonder what the Wonder Wallers will think of the Friday arts-and-crafts fair at Nahalat Binyamin and the newly built beach promenade, not to mention the bustling night life.

Haven't the people of Israel suffered enough, what with the recent snowstorms, extremely bad reality TV and a flux of deaths of several Israeli culture icons?

I'm a Tel-Aviv girl myself, I wonder what the Wonder Wallers will think of the Friday arts-and-crafts fair at Nahalat Binyamin and the newly built beach promenade, not to mention the bustling night life.

I wonder if they've seen this any snowboarders in Jerusalem.

post-481-14451998581745_thumb.jpg

I thought it was funny when they were touring the house,and Priscilla said "I think for most wives,their fav room is the kitchen".

LOL.hardly for me.

I thought it was funny when they were touring the house,and Priscilla said "I think for most wives,their fav room is the kitchen".

LOL.hardly for me.

Well, for most fundie wives, it probably isn't the bedroom!

[attachment=0]Crazy Davey.jpg[/attachment]

New post up and in the video she hilariously narrates she can be seen wearing one. David's posts are always filled with so many little gems such as:

:wtf:

Also

And finally, I may need to change my avatar to this pic, but I think it might frighten small children and kittens.

I have never heard of heart shaped columns. I've heard of Doric, Ionian, and Corinthian columns, but not heart shaped. I wonder if David Waller looked at those columns and thought of Robert and phalli.

I'm trying to imagine what went on at (and in) the tank. Did David want to hoist the American flag? What insightful questions did Priscilla ask? The army folk may have thought they had already seen every strange thing in the desert...surprise!

WTF, indeed, about concluding that the columns must have been around since the time of Jebus because they were "heart-shaped"?

I'll be damned! Turns out that there really were heart-shaped columns. Sometimes they were used at corners to give support on an angle. Don't know, though, that you can say that they were only found during Jesus's lifetime.

Thanks for doing the research. I was feeling incredibly lazy for not having fact checked that one. You've bested me this time Pecan Thief.

I'm trying to imagine what went on at (and in) the tank. Did David want to hoist the American flag? What insightful questions did Priscilla ask? The army folk may have thought they had already seen every strange thing in the desert...surprise!

Can you imagine what those army folks thought when they David and company stumbled upon them? :lol:

Pecan Thief just posted this new video to Twitter:

mLH4F7JEupA

What would it be like to live in Jesus' day? We have sure learned a lot more as we have visited many more sites that Jesus walked through. It sure makes the Word of God come alive.

Priss spews out bible quotes like she's at the bible bee. PT has to make sure he quizzes her on her study, then elaborate what she missed, and preach... Oh, and they match.

They post the video "on the way" to where Jesus did his works. Any particular reason why they couldnt get there and then do their ministry filming?

mLH4F7JEupA

Priss spews out bible quotes like she's at the bible bee. PT has to make sure he quizzes her on her study, then elaborate what she missed, and preach... Oh, and they match.

They post the video "on the way" to where Jesus did his works. Any particular reason why they couldnt get there and then do their ministry filming?

Life at their house must be so weird. It sounds like my Sunday School (which I found completely boring) on a daily basis. And my husband in the role of Sunday School teacher? Ugh.

LOL.hardly for me.

_6MZY20KQWg

So, she's matchy matchy with Paul as well but :wtf: is up with the HUGE star of David on top of her christmas sweater? I dont recall seeing that on any Waller before, just the Duggars.

post-315-14451998582459_thumb.jpg

Brilliant move filming near a waterfall. It sounds like the soundtrack has been done by Hypnotoad.

David has a thing about filming near running water or with heavy traffic noises in the background. Their engagement video was filmed next to a fountain, IIRC, and I couldn't watch it without needing to pee!

They look like a couple of bobblehead dolls in that video, staring at each other and nodding.

David has a thing about filming near running water or with heavy traffic noises in the background. Their engagement video was filmed next to a fountain, IIRC, and I couldn't watch it without needing to pee!

They look like a couple of bobblehead dolls in that video, staring at each other and nodding.

100% off-topic here, but two nights ago I was reading and suddenly there on the page of my book was the word "palimpsest"!

I did not know the word other than as your username, in fact I'm not sure I even had realized it was a real word! So I looked it up -- very cool word!

100% off-topic here, but two nights ago I was reading and suddenly there on the page of my book was the word "palimpsest"!

I did not know the word other than as your username, in fact I'm not sure I even had realized it was a real word! So I looked it up -- very cool word!

Recycling is not a recent invention! I used to post on yuku as "Nell" but changed my name here when I joined after the Rapture because of potential confusion with NurseNell. Palimpsest seemed rather apt. :D

And her "yeeaaas"es and nods seemed oddly out of synch with what he was saying.

Archived