IGNORED

Pecan Thief and Waller Delegation Wander Israel

busmgr

Pris said she wanted to invent a big raft and (I think) put on flip flops and pretend they were walking on water. But it would take a lot of good balance.

The pecan thief gave a nervous laugh.

I read that and instantly thought that it sounded like something my niece would say. My niece is eight.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

_6MZY20KQWg

Okay. I must be mishearing. But it sounds like at 1:36, Pecan Thief focuses the camera on Pris's ass as she's going up the stairs and makes an approving "Mmmmmmm" noise.

It can't be. I must have had too much Christmas cheer or something. But I haven't had any yet.

:whistle: :lol:

I hope these two keep making videos 4evah. So snarkable.

:lol:

I suggest David use some of the money he "receives" to buy himself a thesaurus. There are other words to describe events and people besides "fun".

Stevie would definitely not approve.

Perhaps Davie should intern with him.

Paul and Michael could be brothers. I never noticed how much they resemble each other until this video.

Totally, I was thinking the same thing. I thought Michael looked like Josh until I saw Paul in this video, but looks like he favors the Kellers like Mac. I still think Marcus looks like a mini-Josh thought. :lol:

Stevie would definitely not approve.

Perhaps Davie should intern with him.[/quote

David wouldn't do well in Maxhell.

Well, there's David's shirt. Um, wow.

In that pic right after the olive wood mangers, Paul and David's plaids are clashing and Paul is positioned so that David looks like he's breastfeeding the baby.

I honestly don't see how David and Priscilla are going to raise kids when they come off being so dim. They make JB and Michelle seem like philosophers in comparison. And that's scary. All of these ATI young adults just seem like kids playing house to me.

"We had an excellent tour guide who gave a very clear Gospel message. This site is one of the very few historic sites that is owned by born-again believers. What an encouragement to hear that scores of people have made professions of faith after seeing the presentation of the empty tomb!"

The subtext here oy vey. Oh, how horrible for them to experience a place for probably the only time in their lives that does not have a christian majority. How terrible that they have to experience other cultures who don't care about their testimonies. How wonderful that they were able to visit an oasis in this heathen land that is run by believers.

I'm surprised their first stops weren't Via Dolorosa and the Sepulchre, although Priscilla made a comment in one of the videos about not worshiping the actual places/things behind Jesus but Jesus himself - was that a pointed comment towards all those pilgrims that come and kiss and rub the Stone of Anointing at the Sepulchre and other relics? Do these kinds of fundies have animosity towards other Christians that have more of a focus on objects, such as Catholics and Eastern Orthodox? With whatever animosity may indeed be there, I'd still be shocked if they went out of their way to avoid such important cultural and religious spots.

I'm surprised their first stops weren't Via Dolorosa and the Sepulchre, although Priscilla made a comment in one of the videos about not worshiping the actual places/things behind Jesus but Jesus himself - was that a pointed comment towards all those pilgrims that come and kiss and rub the Stone of Anointing at the Sepulchre and other relics? Do these kinds of fundies have animosity towards other Christians that have more of a focus on objects, such as Catholics and Eastern Orthodox? With whatever animosity may indeed be there, I'd still be shocked if they went out of their way to avoid such important cultural and religious spots.

Yes, they have animosity towards those Catholics and Orthodox Christians who've preserved those holy places down through two millennia. Never mind that if not for those ebil image "worshipping" people who hold to tradition that we'd not have a clue to where these sacred spaces were.

artdecades, what was the place that was supposedly owned by the right kind of Christian?

Caterwauling christmas carols in the dark! YAY!

Another huge highlight was scored as we sang Christmas carols over the hills of Bethlehem. It was such a blessing to meet with other local believers from an English speaking church and sing our typical Christmas Carols.

UUnzcbIjABNw5TlW7PfXNOFQ

youtube.com/watch?v=42757uLsrnE&feature=share&list=UUnzcbIjABNw5TlW7PfXNOFQ

I have no words for this one... marching under Jerusalem singing VERY badly. Did they know the camera was on?

At the end, they're wet! DUH! and we are defrauded by Priss's toes but learn that Paul likes water.

youtube.com/watch?v=TQMc8HkLDW4&list=UUnzcbIjABNw5TlW7PfXNOFQ

I have no words for this one... marching under Jerusalem singing VERY badly. Did they know the camera was on?

At the end, they're wet! DUH! and we are defrauded by Priss's toes but learn that Paul likes water.

youtube.com/watch?v=TQMc8HkLDW4&list=UUnzcbIjABNw5TlW7PfXNOFQ

Who's the Waller brother who bumped his head in the tunnel then suggested turning out all the lights to see how dark it is?

Is he missing Rob? - Rob tweeted today with a pic of his 'girls' maybe a jealous two fingers up at Davey? Something to think about Davey?

Aww now I know why fundies wear matching clothes, its cause their kids enjoy it!!11!!!! Here I was thinking its probably so their kids can differentiate between their parents and sister moms.

Something new that has been fun is for Paul and David to go on walks together. Paul would far rather only holding on with one hand and it seems that the faster the better. They also have enjoyed matching clothes as well.

post-4896-14451998590578_thumb.jpg

Why does that child always have a pacifier clipped to him? Isn't it past time for him to begin weaning from it?

Paul is adorable! The stage of walking around with a baby who can only walk when holding on, but prefer that to crawling as they have use of one hand, is hard on your back with all the bending down, lol.

Hes not even a year old, so it isn't unusual for him to have a pacifier.

Yeah I think most pediatricians recommend 12 months as the age to wean the baby off of a pacifier. I wanna say it has something to do with both speech and dental development.

Having a pacifier is one thing, but to me having it attached to him is encouraging dependence on it. He's almost a year and don't most dentists want pacifiers gone by a year? My niece says her pediatrician told her to never attach a pacifier to the child and to try to discourage it's use by six months. She said her pretty much gave it up by four months except once in awhile at night.

Posting the same time as BGW and yeah what she said.

Archived