IGNORED

Skymall

Lainey

When you say it starts talking, what exactly do you mean? I can't imagine what a vacuum would have to converse about, really.

Here is the link to the roomba giving its orientation. Watch the cat!

It tells you when and how to recharge it. Also, if you fumble when moving it, it tells you, in an annoyed tone of voice but I may be projecting, to put it on the floor and which button to push.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is the link to the roomba giving its orientation. Watch the cat!

It tells you when and how to recharge it. Also, if you fumble when moving it, it tells you, in an annoyed tone of voice but I may be projecting, to put it on the floor and which button to push.

No, not projecting I think it speaks in an annoyed tone as well

I saw this post on Buzzfeed and I thought of this thread

http://www.buzzfeed.com/emofly/clever-g ... ood-lovers (not breaking cuz Buzzfeed)

It has the hotdog cooker and the breakfast sandwich maker, along with other must haves like the butter cutter, something that aids in the difficult task of pouring liquids into glasses, and an avocado cuber (cuz you know its so difficult to cut avocado)

Currently thumbing through the Holiday 2013 Skymall catalog. Featured on the cover is the Harry Potter remote control wand. "Magically control your music, TV, DVD or any device controlled by an IR remote". It can be yours for $49.

Currently thumbing through the Holiday 2013 Skymall catalog. Featured on the cover is the Harry Potter remote control wand. "Magically control your music, TV, DVD or any device controlled by an IR remote". It can be yours for $49.

Will it let you magic missile the darkness too?

I want this item. Also, I am jealous--I can't get them to send me a catalogue in Canada.

I don't like online catalogues. :snooty:

I want this item. Also, I am jealous--I can't get them to send me a catalogue in Canada.

I don't like online catalogues. :snooty:

Send me a PM with your addy and I'll grab you one...I'm flying next weekend :D

Amazon has some awesome reviews for the banana slicer

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0047E0EI ... 1π=SY200

Not breaking... Amazon won't care

I love this so much...the link didn't quite work for me, though. I had to do a search for the banana slicer, and then read the reviews that way.

Are you serious about the Skymall catalogue? Because I would totally take you up on that...

Archived