IGNORED

Because I am now his property...

0 kids n not countin

Uh... hm.

Couldn't you just get some of those panties that say His on the back? That's a little less obnoxious...

I just have to point out that the compound modifier, "Nathaniel owned" should have a hyphen. There should also be a period after "property." :naughty:

This oversight bothers me to an inordinate degree. Must be a SOTDRT grad.

I should probably take some xanax now.

I just have to point out that the compound modifier, "Nathaniel owned" should have a hyphen. There should also be a period after "property." :naughty:

This oversight bothers me to an inordinate degree. Must be a SOTDRT grad.

I should probably take some xanax now.

SHARE. :naughty:

I just have to point out that the compound modifier, "Nathaniel owned" should have a hyphen. There should also be a period after "property." This oversight bothers me to an inordinate degree. Must be a SOTDRT grad. I should probably take some xanax now.

Or... "Nathaniel owned property." ---- followed by "No Trespassing."

This could be a declarative sentence that some guy owned property, followed by a random reminder that trespassing is bad. Especially since we can be pretty sure that Nathaniel has some serious control issues.

SHARE. :naughty:

Yeah...my rant was unclear. I should have said, "I am a SOTDRT grad, and I suspect whomever designed this sign must be (a SOTRDT grad) as well."

Except, then I went to a real university and learned how to use grammar, spelling, and punctuation like a (mostly) normal person.

I feel sympathy for this for young woman, who apparently thinks that she now belongs to a man, and that this state of possession is the most esteemed goal that she can attain. I wonder where she will be ten or twenty years from now? Maybe hanging out on FJ.

Is this a Fundie person or a random person trying to make a joke.

I think it's just a run of the mill idiot.

I think it's just a run of the mill idiot.

Thanks!! Didn't think this person was Fundie. But it won't Suprise me if a Fundie girl would do this.

Um--is there something strangely phallic about the sign or is that just me? :pink-shock:

Her position next to (on?) that sign is very, uh, odd.

Archived