IGNORED

Because I am now his property...

0 kids n not countin

Thanks!! Didn't think this person was Fundie. But it won't Suprise me if a Fundie girl would do this.

A fundie girl wouldn't do this because it is so deeply engrained in her that she is the property of a man from birth to death that a sign proclaiming it would be entirely superfluous. Also, the dress exposes too much shoulder.

Did this come from one of those fauxtographer blogs? What a weird thing to do. "I know what would make a great wedding photo! Let's go pose with a random sign that we will then photoshop to say something stupid." I'm sure they thought it was cute.

I want to slap that chick for her own good.

You and me both. I'm sure the ghosts of a few hundred million slaves would like a crack at that, too.

Did this come from one of those fauxtographer blogs? What a weird thing to do. "I know what would make a great wedding photo! Let's go pose with a random sign that we will then photoshop to say something stupid." I'm sure they thought it was cute.

My sister-in-law would be the type of stupid young thing to do this. She married my brother-in-law in 2012, and their 2012 Christmas cards were signed "love from J and J's Wifey." Because she's a dumbass 21 year old who thinks it's the cutest thing in the world to be someone's wife.

It's a photo "Thimble Thoughts" Kristy took of some bride & groom, so I assume it's real and the women in the phots is a fundie, unless Kristy is like the Anrdts and does photo shoots for non/less fundie couples. Or maybe I just assume she is fundie because of the sign because, in my mind, who else would pose for such a photo?

It just strikes me as a dumb joke that's supposed to be cute but is actually obnoxious, like the cake topper with the bride pulling the groom along like she's forcing him to get married.

Archived