IGNORED

Chris Brown Arrested.

charmedjenny

It happened in DC, so shouldn't it be handled there? I guess it is a parole violation though.

Hopefully this will help some people realize how awful he is. I had some students last year who had a huge crush on him, and they thought I was crazy when I went on a rant about how he's abusive and violent.

It happened in DC, so shouldn't it be handled there? I guess it is a parole violation though.

Hopefully this will help some people realize how awful he is. I had some students last year who had a huge crush on him, and they thought I was crazy when I went on a rant about how he's abusive and violent.

Yuck! Who would have a crush on that? (Of course, I prefer White men :D )

What's with the "gay" remark he made?

I mean he can sing and dance well. If you don't delve any deeper than that I can understand finding him attractive. Unfortunately he's also violent and refuses to own up to his anger.

Yeah, I remember when he first beat the hell out of Rhianna, the backlash against her by teenage girls was insane. That was back when MySpace was still popular and my daughter was on one of his pages, she showed me the comments. Wow :shock: it was really shocking how rabidly these girls were defending him.

And it was definitely not some sort of "he said, she said" situations, or something that could be written off as a misunderstanding. He was punching her in the face while she was in her seatbelt in the car and couldn't escape, and there were photos !

Yeah, I remember when he first beat the hell out of Rhianna, the backlash against her by teenage girls was insane. That was back when MySpace was still popular and my daughter was on one of his pages, she showed me the comments. Wow :shock: it was really shocking how rabidly these girls were defending him.

And it was definitely not some sort of "he said, she said" situations, or something that could be written off as a misunderstanding. He was punching her in the face while she was in her seatbelt in the car and couldn't escape, and there were photos !

Sounds like misogyny at its worst! :x

We all know you're a racist, Hilda. Your swastika avatar was a pretty big clue. You really don't have to keep telling us.

I did NOT "like" your post.

I did NOT "like" your post.

Any particular reason that you didn't "like" my post? (BTW, I "liked" your post, because I appreciate your honesty.)

"Shiksa" is an ugly, offensive word.

He is good looking, I can't deny that. But he has such sinister eyes! I can't understand why any woman could have a crush on him or become involved with him after what he did to Rihanna & others.

I used to seriously have the hots for Chris Brown. Until he beat Rihanna, of course. I was thoroughly unsurprised that so many women defended him and victim-blamed Rihanna. Internalized misogyny.

We all know you're a racist, Hilda. Your swastika avatar was a pretty big clue. You really don't have to keep telling us.

I "liked" your post.

I genuinely wanted to tell you this, and am totally not trying to rack up posts so I can start trolling chatter.

I used to seriously have the hots for Chris Brown. Until he beat Rihanna, of course. I was thoroughly unsurprised that so many women defended him and victim-blamed Rihanna. Internalized misogyny.

What surprised me was how rabidly these girls defended him.( I'm not going to say women, as most seemed to be young. teenagers ) . I might have expected some rationalizing, or minimizing or saying the photos were photoshopped or something. But many of these girls were going on and on about he should of beat her up even more, or that she should be killed so she was out of the way so that he was free to hook up with them. It was really crazy. I'm sure some of it was some deeper internalized misogyny, but mostly it seemed just flat out self absorption and delusion....because if they could just kill his girlfriend he would magically appear on their doorstep. It was my first real exposure to just how bizarre the Internet can be.

I "liked" your post.

I genuinely wanted to tell you this, and am totally not trying to rack up posts so I can start trolling chatter.

She's on the Journey to the Heart. No oldChatter for her. :cry:

What surprised me was how rabidly these girls defended him.( I'm not going to say women, as most seemed to be young. teenagers ) . I might have expected some rationalizing, or minimizing or saying the photos were photoshopped or something.

....because if they could just kill his girlfriend he would magically appear on their doorstep. It was my first real exposure to just how bizarre the Internet can be.

I will say that I worked in a low-income school last year where many of my students had less than ideal home lives-so I definitely agree with internalized misogyny.

No matter what though, I don't understand the girls' violence. I remember being 14 and my celebrity crushes. If you even said Orlando Bloom I was a giggling and blushing mess. I definitely side-eyed his relationships, but I never wished violence on anyone.

Yep, out of jail and checking into rehab according to every news site. If he needs rehab, I have no problem with that (maybe some anger management too). After rehab though, he needs to held accountable for his crimes. He's an abusive, misogynistic, homophobic prick! WTH would want to have a crush on or fuck that POS?

Archived