IGNORED

the people 1 GOP zero

doggie

John McCain said it was a fools ploy trying to control the government and they lost. lets hope that they don't try it again and the people who voted the fools in don't do it again. Tex Cruz the little child got his ass handed to him and failed in his takeover. lets hope the people finally vote the GOP out. But I have my doubts.

oh deeeeeear Rushy babes you still don't get it do you?

the Republicans have done everything they can to try to make everyone like them

... to make a hollow laughing.

I told my husband I have visions of a bunch of the more moderate republicans meeting Ted Cruz in the Capital Gym and doing to him what they did to Percy in The Green Mile. "You think you are the only one with friends" :mouse-shock:

HDmwztqUkMo

I think Hell just froze over! :o Rush just dissed the party he worships! :o

I can't find it now, but this morning I read a link to a story where, of course, the Tea Baggers were stating that this was a victory for them. Yeah, the group that's supposed to be all about getting rid of the deficit because the government just spends way!too!much! just cost the country billions of dollars. Bravo.

I can't find it now, but this morning I read a link to a story where, of course, the Tea Baggers were stating that this was a victory for them. Yeah, the group that's supposed to be all about getting rid of the deficit because the government just spends way!too!much! just cost the country billions of dollars. Bravo.

when life gives you a bag of turds brag about it.

when life gives you a bag of turds brag about it.

Ahhh, the perfect meme in regards to what I posted above appeared in my Facebook feed today:

post-461-14451998246899_thumb.jpg

The Republicans have done everything they can to try to make everyone** like them

**everyone defined as straight, male, white, Christian, rich, anti-everything.

You got that wrong. He expects the GOP to worship him.

OOPS! Oh well, they can all fuck each other for all I care. But, you know, this could be the beginning of a huge backlash against the GOP, especially by their "fans" (for lack of a better word) who are just now waking up and smelling the shit.

Archived