IGNORED

Don't Bang Denmark

Sumeri

Wow. I've heard little about Denmark's government programs before. If they can help women shut down a douchecanoe like him I must cheer! I wonder how the rest of Eastern Europe will fare in his warped view.

“A Danish person has no idea what it feels like to not have medical care or free access to university education,†an awed Roosh reports. “They have no fear of becoming homeless or permanently jobless. The government’s soothing hand will catch everyone as they fall. To an American like myself, brainwashed to believe that you need to earn things like basic health care or education by working your ass off, it was quite a shock.â€

Shock turns into disbelief and then rage when Roosh is rejected by heaps of “the most unfeminine and androgynous robotic women†he’s ever met. “Not a feminine drop of blood courses through their veins,†Roosh rants. He concludes that the typical fetching Nordic lady doesn’t need a man “because the government will take care of her and her cats, whether she is successful at dating or not.â€

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In the Community, players are self-made; most renowned pick-up artists claim they were socially awkward losers until they learned the tricks of the trade.

Self delusion must go a long, long way... I'm sure they're renowned, I'm just not so sure it's for what they think it's for! :D

Reading this made me think back...MANY years...to my first trip to Scandinavia. I was 19, and I experienced this incredible lightness there, as if a huge load had been lifted from my shoulders. It took a while to figure out what I was responding to. I was living without the constant pressure/vigilance from men that women in the US, South America, and most other parts of the world live with. I wish I could say that we in the US have gotten closer to that situation.

Archived