IGNORED

New from VF: Heroes, Villains, & Character Lessons

twin2

Doug (Phillips who is a tool) and his minions are being coy uncharacteristically quiet about their vacation manly romp exploration of the roots of Christianity in Greece. Are the interns slacking off? Busy looking up extra-big words in the thesaurus to sound more pompous educated? Are they stranded on a deserted island with only 1,000,000 sheep for fellowship companionship?

We want pictures! C'mon!

Because I only said it once, which is insufficient: Doug Phillips is a tool.

Doug (Phillips who is a tool) and his minions are being coy uncharacteristically quiet about their vacation manly romp exploration of the roots of Christianity in Greece. Are the interns slacking off? Busy looking up extra-big words in the thesaurus to sound more pompous educated? Are they stranded on a deserted island with only 1,000,000 sheep for fellowship companionship?

We want pictures! C'mon!

Because I only said it once, which is insufficient: Doug Phillips is a tool.

Since it cost between 5 and 6 K, and I could buy the same trip direct from the same cruiseline for less than 4K, I wonder if they didn't have as large a turnout as they had hoped.

Since it cost between 5 and 6 K, and I could buy the same trip direct from the same cruiseline for less than 4K, I wonder if they didn't have as large a turnout as they had hoped.

They claimed it had been sold out, which surprised me as well - hard to believe that very many VF quiverfull families could afford those prices.

Isn't Bill Potter some sort of well-known history revisionist type with a fradulent Ph.D or something? Or am I thinking of someone else (as sad as that sounds)? :think:

In any case, Doug Phillips is a tool.

Isn't Bill Potter some sort of well-known history revisionist type with a fradulent Ph.D or something? Or am I thinking of someone else (as sad as that sounds)? :think:

In any case, Doug Phillips is a tool.

Sort of. In Doug Phillips is a tool's words:

Incredibly principled in his theology and history, Bill was the top Ph.D. candidate with high ranking grades at the College of William and Mary, but was denied his Ph.D. by the Marxist history chairman (a former “Weatherman†radical at the University of Wisconsin) because of his overt Christian and Southern perspective on history.

Some discussion here.

Archived