IGNORED

Kelly C. Can Hardly Live Life Right Now!

DomWackTroll

Fanny is a popular girl's name here. Hehe. I feel sorry for all Fannys who will go abroad... :(

2j_u_ZAOYoM

Kelly resides inside a bubble of her own making and no way is it compatible with the real world.

Like this. That's the best way to summarize Kelly's delusions.

OkToBeTakei, haha that video was funny. :) Will show it to my darling Fanny (I mean a person lol).

Like this. That's the best way to summarize Kelly's delusions.

OkToBeTakei, haha that video was funny. :) Will show it to my darling Fanny (I mean a person lol).

Hehe!

Whilst it does indeed mean lady bits I rarely hear it used to actually describe that anatomical part. It's main use is to describe a stupid person or a wimp. I just called my 51 year old 6ft male partner a fanny for burning the toast and setting off the smoke alarm :lol:

fud = vagina

cunt = not vagina and actually here is used like this..cunt - either an insult (You're a total cunt), as part of a threat ("I'm gonnae kick your cunt in") or as a general word for refering to others ("Everycunt wis at Dylan's party", "It took five cunts tae bring down Steven in that fight", "Naecunt showed up to Lauren's birthday") May also be used as a term of endearment ("that cunt's brand new", "i've known him all my days, he's a good cunt")

bawbag = scrotum, pejorative (That guy's a bawbag)

My favourite ....bawhair = A recognized unit of measurement. :lol:

fannybawbag = general insult

Finally.

wallap (pronounced "wa-lup") = to hit someone/something ("Am gonnae wallap ye wan!") Can also mean to bang a body part ("Ah pure wallaped ma heid aff that table!")

wallaper (pronounced wa-la-pur = an insult, meaning idiot/moron/dick ("He's a pure wallaper.")

wanker - insult - "youre a pure wanker" (adding pure adds emphasis. Eg. He's pure dead gorgeous. I'm pure drunk. I'm pure fucked off with him.

It's a beautiful language :lol:

I get that there are elements of public education that are problematic but all she wants to say about it is that is sucks and sucks and sucks. No suggestions for reform or some kind of widescale alternative.

I get that there are elements of public education that are problematic but all she wants to say about it is that is sucks and sucks and sucks. No suggestions for reform or some kind of widescale alternative.

Of course not. She couldn't care less about the big picture, or other people's children. Not to mention that she loves to condemn -- I guess being constructive is no fun for her.

Of course not. She couldn't care less about the big picture, or other people's children. Not to mention that she loves to condemn -- I guess being constructive is no fun for her.

Oy, I barely read Kelly C these days. Her blog posts are self-serving and filled with navel gazing bullshit.

We need to add

Baps - boobs

Minger - someone considered disgusting (usually related to hygiene)

Fuckwit - self explanatory

Did Bria seriously start her latest post with "It was a dark and stormy night......."

Pretty much, and Horace Walpole she ain't.

But, seriously, ladies. We should all pay attention to our fannies. If we don't, then who will? My partner hardly gives my fanny the time of day.

Archived