IGNORED

Salvation Army Leader: "Gay parents should be put to death."

Stephanie66

So...you just don't trust any news sources?

Well...I did make a very broad general comment that is not really accurate. I've found that when I read one article on a matter it too often does not address both sides of an issue. Or maybe I'm reading too many blogs....

Well...I did make a very broad general comment that is not really accurate. I've found that when I read one article on a matter it too often does not address both sides of an issue. Or maybe I'm reading too many blogs....

Blogs definitely do that. It's annoying when they pose as news sources and do it. For the longest time I thought Huffington Post was a newspaper. :embarrassed:

Blogs definitely do that. It's annoying when they pose as news sources and do it. For the longest time I thought Huffington Post was a newspaper. :embarrassed:

Even worse when blogs are quoted as fact. I never understand the stance that some may take in a debate by quoting a blog which supports their view. There is probably a blog that supports just about any point of view.

I did not know Huff Po was a blog. Todays lesson.

Even worse when blogs are quoted as fact. I never understand the stance that some may take in a debate by quoting a blog which supports their view. There is probably a blog that supports just about any point of view.

I did not know Huff Po was a blog. Todays lesson.

It's an "online news aggregator and blog" according to Wikipedia. It's not too bad, as a news source, but it has some issues. I used to think there was a place called Huffington and it was home to a major newspaper, like the NYT.

It's an "online news aggregator and blog" according to Wikipedia. It's not too bad, as a news source, but it has some issues. I used to think there was a place called Huffington and it was home to a major newspaper, like the NYT.

OMG you fool you! Because I TOTALLY did not think the same thing. Not me :lol:

Archived