IGNORED

PUA written fanfic. It doesn't get more pathetic than this.

pimpom

I feel a mixture of sadness and disgust after having read this story. All women are interchangeable objects judged only by their sexual attractiveness; all men are only as good as their "game." I seriously doubt whether the author has ever had a meaningful relationship with another adult, or, for that matter, a meaningful conversion with another person, since his story seems to conflate superficial appearances and romantic conquests with the things that make life meaningful. It kind of blows my mind that people can really be this superficial.

I will never get that time back I spent reading this crapola.

"She accepts. Mike liked having girls help create the seduction environment. He thought of it like a piece of meat pouring marinade on itself."

Ummm, that might be the least sexy thing I've ever read.

Is it just me, or could that story (terrible as it is) actually have been worse? I was expecting that the second guy's life as a family man would be described as total unrelenting misery couched in the most misogynistic terms possible, but the writer actually acknowledged that even for a PUA there is some good in that lifestyle. Even if the wife is still described as property basically. You don't usually get that out of MRAs. Baby steps...

There's so much wrong with this that I don't even know when to start.

I just feel bad for those women, obviously no one cares about them.

Also..hints of racism?? Non-white women are hot enough to fuck but not marry? Hispanic women achieve orgasm faster than white women? Or hispanic women fake faster than white women?

Archived