IGNORED

Female Professors are "Professorettes"

DomWackTroll

Aviatrix... how much classier and more royal than "pilot". Sky goddess. The queen of all airplanes. While you, good Sir, are just a "pilot" :D

ETA: I'd totally rock the title Bitchess Goddess of Success! And hell yEss! Bow down before me, intimidated males! (And here's where Dominatrix enters the picture!)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The suffix, "-ette," is diminutive, less than. A woman may have the same education as a man, but she is "less than" in all ways, including brains. It's probably because of some liberal women's equality program that she was awarded any degrees at all, seeing as women can't really think for themselves, anyhow.

This guy's blog is :cray-cray: and I think he's a little too fond of smelling young girls' hair and keeping females "vulnerable" and silent (what the hell is wrong with an 8 yr old putting things on a check-out conveyor? Is it because she took the initiative to ask her dad something or is it because her vulnerable little arms are too weak to lift big packages of pencils and paper or is it because females' place is standing there silently until a man gives them a command - and what's this about sitting on her throne? She's not allowed to help her dad so she decides to sit on the bench to wait and by doing that she's somehow reigning over her father?) :wtf:

I'm both creeped out and confused by the hair thing. I imagine there's only one bottle of shampoo in the bathroom, so wouldn't everyone's hair smell the same??

Yes it makes me cringe, too. Misogyny and sexual deviations often walk hand in hand. It is NOT normal for a grown up to have little girl hair fetish. (And this is were I stop myself from elaborating why I don't like other fetishes either.)

Archived