IGNORED

Is Sunshine Mary's husband a nurse?

YPestis

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi, I'm aware of the SSM family's IRL identity, and although I don't want to post her husband's full details in public, yes, he is a murse. Another interesting thing (although this is mostly just speculation) is that I think SSM actually outearns him, or at least has at one point. When you consider his apparent belief system, that sure explains a few things about his personality.

Interesting. Just when I think I got a hold of SSM's, I get thrown in for another loop.

I did a Google search of Sunshine [middle name] one bored afternoon, and a few other searches based on the search results I received led me to a public salary disclosure site for her husband's workplace. He is listed as a Registered Nurse in Cardiology Unit.

I guess we've got a few confirmations that the murse may be true. Normally, I'd say more power to any guy who is a nurse as they get all kinds of crap from people for it. However, I get a visceral satisfaction in HHG's case, like it's karmic retribution that such a misogynist, self-proclaimed Alpha-dog is in what many would consider a "feminine" profession. Plus, HHG is surrounded by those wily modern women. It must really irk him to have them as co-workers, to get paid the same as them, to perhaps have to answer to females bosses. I wonder if he looks at the female doctors he sees and thinks they are stealing a job he should be in?

The pictures on her fb from 2009 look pretty haggard, so maybe that's why people thought her other photos were older, because she does look younger in those. But I think it could just be that she lost weight since 2009. But either way, she looks older in all those photos than my mom who is in her 50s.

Also, I'm loving that her husband is a nurse and must take orders from women all day long. I'm surprised that such an alpha male chose to become a nurse. He probably didn't really want to become a nurse but went into nursing because it's the most lucrative and secure job with a degree he could afford, and I bet he's extremely bitter about it now. Explains quite a bit!

This is interesting because Athol Kay of Married Man Sex Life (another "red pill" blog about complementary gender roles and "gaming" your wife) is also a nurse. He is big on the whole officer-first mate crap you see in a lot of MRA sites. To be fair, Athol Kay is slightly less of an asshole than SSM and HHG.

marriedmansexlife.com/2010/03/dominance-and-submission-in-marriage-the-captain-and-first-officer-model/

I can't see that last post on her blog. Did she take it down already?

No, it's still there, it's in the Comments section of the "A Brief Interlude bla bla bla" posting.

The pictures on her fb from 2009 look pretty haggard, so maybe that's why people thought her other photos were older, because she does look younger in those. But I think it could just be that she lost weight since 2009. But either way, she looks older in all those photos than my mom who is in her 50s.

Also, I'm loving that her husband is a nurse and must take orders from women all day long. I'm surprised that such an alpha male chose to become a nurse. He probably didn't really want to become a nurse but went into nursing because it's the most lucrative and secure job with a degree he could afford, and I bet he's extremely bitter about it now. Explains quite a bit!

If that's her in the red car picture, she most assuredly did not lose weight.

I'm thinking the same thing too. Maybe he wanted to be a doctor but didn't want the huge debts associated with medical school. A guy friend of mine from college considered a career in health care for awhile. He thought about going to medical school, but didn't want huge debts. He then thought about nursing, but later he changed his mind because he didn't think he would be a good fit for health care.

If that's her in the red car picture, she most assuredly did not lose weight.

Oh, I didn't see that photo. I just saw the ones on her fb and the one on her blog that's a head shot of her in a black top, I believe.

I could always be wrong, but I strongly suspect that if her husband were an actual medical doctor, she wouldn't be hiding that fact. There wouldn't be any doubt. Since she doesn't call him doctor all the time, I'm guessing that he's not.

Isn't that her husband in the red car pic? I can't make it out very well but it looks like a guy.

Are you looking at the front red car or the back red car? The person in the back is in the passenger seat. You can't see the driver. I cannot imagine any world in which HHG would let SSM drive, and since the eldest daughter was the one taking the picture, I am not sure who else the passenger would be. Looks like a large blonde woman in sunglasses and a white shirt. But I guess it might be HHG.

Before the parade, we stopped at a car wash. Our eldest daughter jumped out (we had two of five girls in the car with us; three rode with someone else) and snapped this picture of a bunch of Minis in line for a wash. Our car is the red one at the way back of the line.

Well, they were technically going through a car wash, and that means cleaning, and that means women's work. So perhaps HHG insisted that she drive :lol:

I guess we've got a few confirmations that the murse may be true. Normally, I'd say more power to any guy who is a nurse as they get all kinds of crap from people for it. However, I get a visceral satisfaction in HHG's case, like it's karmic retribution that such a misogynist, self-proclaimed Alpha-dog is in what many would consider a "feminine" profession. Plus, HHG is surrounded by those wily modern women. It must really irk him to have them as co-workers, to get paid the same as them, to perhaps have to answer to females bosses. I wonder if he looks at the female doctors he sees and thinks they are stealing a job he should be in?

It must really irk Shitstain Scary that he's around all those women, given his past track record. God, she must spend a whole lotta time turning herself inside out to be the perfect subservient wife so her husband won't cheat...again. In my experience though, it doesn't matter what you do--cheaters gonna cheat.

Haven't we seen her comment on threads here? I thought that was the case, but could not remember...

Well, they were technically going through a car wash, and that means cleaning, and that means women's work. So perhaps HHG insisted that she drive :lol:

:lol:

I gotta say, I derive such visceral satisfaction from this fact because I just know how much it must irk him to watch female doctors command more respect and make way more money. I have the utmost respect for nursing as a profession, but in his case I'm just overwhelmed with joy by how much he must hate his status. I wish he'd been on my mom's team (her nurses were her bffs and they're all kickass ladies) - they'd all set him straight in 5 minutes, he'd probably cry in the bathroom every day.

I can't figure out which red car picture you all are talking about. Is it on Facebook? All I can see there are the Halloween pictures.

I'm looking forward to seeing her videos. Funny, how she's so vain that she thinks people are complimenting her on her supposedly decades younger skin. I interpreted the comments to mean they were snarking on her. I've only seen one photo, but she looks her age. She's not ugly, but she doesn't look 34 either.

She looks sloppy & overweight in the FB photos I can see. The total opposite of what you would expect after reading her blog post about dresses. Her eyeliner is smudged & she has foundation or powder on her eyelashes in the photo she posted of her face. Hopefully SM reads this, because people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. :)

My mum looks a good 15 yrs younger than she really is, but that ain't all nature. :lol:

She looks sloppy & overweight in the FB photos I can see. The total opposite of what you would expect after reading her blog post about dresses. Her eyeliner is smudged & she has foundation or powder on her eyelashes in the photo she posted of her face. Hopefully SM reads this, because people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. :)

My mum looks a good 15 yrs younger than she really is, but that ain't all nature. :lol:

Grah! I'm now really really curious to see what she looks like. I was imagining Nicole Kidman from Stepford Wives. Is there a link on her blog to her Facebook page that I'm missing. For the record, I'm the most sloppy & overweight person imaginable, I definitely do not follow Mary's mantra of "keep the weight down, hair long and make up on".

See, now this is the kind of info that makes me think the whole SSM nightmare is fake. Because - and I am stereotyping here in a big way - I have never met a male nurse who is the kind of asshole she describes her husband as being.

I mean, I know abusive assholes come in all stripes, but let's look at this logically: a male nurse who drives a mini with four young daughters that he photographs trick or treating and participating in strange car festivals? Guys like that aren't generally the type to then go skiving off to the bar to hook up with dozens of conquests. Where would he find the time?

My opinion is that she has some - shall we say - issues of her own. Maybe he has thirty female coworkers and in her addled mind that turned into thirty affairs.

Eeeeh. I know what the general public tends to perceive in regards to nurses but as a RN in a high acuity trauma-ICU -- there are a *lot* of men, a lot of alpha-personalities and machismo involved. My unit is fairly small but on some days, there are more male RNs on than females. If he carries a pager, I'm assuming that he's part of a rapid response/code team and, in my experience, those positions tend to be heavily male-dominated.

Haven't we seen her comment on threads here? I thought that was the case, but could not remember...

Yes, but she ran fast when people pointed out her false claims about women.

when I read her little bit about his carrying a pager, the fi1rst thing that popped out at me was charge nurse. Our charge nurses carry pagers. The job is rotated, and the job is also a PIA

Archived