IGNORED

When Non thinking housewife gives sex advice

lilah

What.

Just.... what.

I don't even

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUF;jdkskf;jk;jds;jfds;jkj;kdsfjk;sdjkdsjk;fk;jds :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

the husband is a rapist. No fucking joke. He is a sick, sadistic fuck who should be hanged from the nearest tree. The Bible says to CHERISH your wife goddammit not rape her within weeks of her giving birth! Nothing excuses rape. Ever. Not "she was wearing a short skirt", not "she wasn't putting out for me" or even "but she's my wife!"

Dear god I hope someone called the police on this sick fuck. No means fucking NO. you'd think a grown-ass man would understand that and respect his own wife's wishes. there is a special place in hell for rapists. This is assuming there is a Hell, and I really hope there is, just for subhuman, narcissistic pond scum like this winner.

[/rant]

I'm very sensitive about rape and sexual assault in any form. I had to stop myself from replying to this thread, but I just couldn't any longer. :oops:

The Fishwife is about as qualified to give advice as Santa Claus is to perform brain surgery...

Her giving sex advice on top of it is enough to make me want to be celibate for the rest of my life.

[Where's the vomit icon when you need it?]

Archived