IGNORED

Cory Monteith Dead at 31

GeoBQn

So nicely said. I hope they honor him

I pulled out my Glee DVD and watched the first episode. I guess I'd rather remember Cory for his talent and the way he lived than the sad way he died.

I don't know how the producers of Glee will handle Cory's death. I'm sure they'll "kill" off Finn is some fashion (ouch, I didn't like typing that). Sometimes Glee handles certain sensitive topics with all the subtlety of of a sledgehammer, but I hope they do right by Cory. I know the cast was very tight and Cory and Lea Michele were dating. She must be devastated.

I feel like a moron for having to ask, but how does a mix of drugs and alcohol kill you? I mean, would he have had a heart attack, or fainted or... what's the biology behind it?

I feel like a moron for having to ask, but how does a mix of drugs and alcohol kill you? I mean, would he have had a heart attack, or fainted or... what's the biology behind it?

Slows down your breathing, until you just quit. You pass out from the combo, and just stop breathing usually. Unless it's some kind of speed like coke, you could have a lethal heart attack or stroke.

Slows down your breathing, until you just quit. You pass out from the combo, and just stop breathing usually. Unless it's some kind of speed like coke, you could have a lethal heart attack or stroke.

Aaah. Okay. Thanks.

I guess I just wanted to hear that maybe it was quick for him. That he never had time to be scared. Dying alone is bad enough, dying scared and alone is worse.

Yeah, Mela, I would think it would be like Sirius Black told Harry in The Deathly Hollows -paraphrasing here- faster and easier than falling asleep. I don't think he knew what hit him, he just nodded out. The whole thing just makes me incredibly sad. :cry:

This makes me so sad. I remember how excited I was watching the preview of the series premiere after a season finale of House. A big part of my love for Glee was Finn, and I enjoyed reading and watching Cory's interviews. His family, friends and Lea are definitely in my thoughts.

My sister was the one who heard about it first while we were on holiday and spent the whole day on her phone searching for news lol.

Personally I didn't care much for Cory, Finn or Glee in general. I do have a friend who's completely obsessed with Glee and I watched the entire third season with her. It is sad though and I feel so bad for Damian (from season 3) who seemed to genuinely look up to Cory as an actor.

I don't care much for Lea Michele so I won't comment on that.

Archived