IGNORED

A Manboy Transvestite

johnhugh

famteam.com/today/images/full/2013-07-04%2022.20.33.jpg

Lock that endless collection of white shorty shorts away Cathy otherwise they could go missing...

That's supposed to be an advertisement for photography services? Something a pair of drunk fratboys could do in a photobooth on Halloween?

That's supposed to be an advertisement for photography services? Something a pair of drunk fratboys could do in a photobooth on Halloween?

Do they have a photobooth rental? I've been to several events that have photobooths (and accessories for the photos) for attendees. Our local groupon type things are always advertising them, and I've thought of getting one for a party, but never has (cost benefit never seems good enough)

Oh wow. Those photos demonstrate no skills in lighting or composition, there's no retouching or filters. Those are the things you hire photographers for, what separates a photographer from a person using a point and shoot. There is nothing there that suggests a person with a basic understanding of the fundamentals of photography took the shot, let alone a professional.

I find the photos a little sad because both of these sons are college-aged teens. (18 and 19)

Not that I find silly, drunken frat boys to be charming in any way, but you almost get the feeling these boys were trying to imitate something they'll never actually experience.

Archived