IGNORED

Kelly C in labor

dairyfreelife

Is it too much to hope that the doctors can somehow sneak in tying her tubes or something? Or at least hypnotize her into feeding her family properly?

Wow, huge baby, especially to have naturally three minutes after getting to the hospital - 10 lb 3 oz is BIG. I don't know how she grew that on nightly servings of 1/8 of a puréed chicken breast, half a mushroom and some wilted celery.

And that's an awful name.

Baby Season thread updated accordingly.

Did Kelly and Kristina switch minds? Kristina has boring, correctly spelled Brianna Rose and Kelly has Kaiden Jace? Do Kelly's other children have more normal names? I don't follow her closely, and she doesn't seem to refer to them by name often, but she doesn't strike me as the kreatyv type. The name sounds like something a girl on 16 & Pregnant would choose. /name snob rant

But really, poor child. Hopefully he'll be her last.

ETA:nvm, I just remembered that Kim and Kanye named their baby North West, ad really, Kaiden Jace doesn't seem so bad anymore.

Good thing Kelly homeskools. Kaiden Jace sounds for all the world like a girl's name, the Jase Robertson/Jace connection notwithstanding. Not that it's bad to have a trans-gender name but teachers have enough on their plates as it is, without having to deal with Kelly C's name stylings.

I'm glad someone else mentioned that Kaiden Jace sounds like something trawled from 16 and Pregnant. I've been told I'm something of a name snob. But seriously, that name sounds trashy as hell. If I may quote Liz Lemon, he will probably strip his way through community college.

Baby Season thread updated accordingly.

Did Kelly and Kristina switch minds? Kristina has boring, correctly spelled Brianna Rose and Kelly has Kaiden Jace? Do Kelly's other children have more normal names? I don't follow her closely, and she doesn't seem to refer to them by name often, but she doesn't strike me as the kreatyv type. The name sounds like something a girl on 16 & Pregnant would choose. /name snob rant

But really, poor child. Hopefully he'll be her last.

ETA:nvm, I just remembered that Kim and Kanye named their baby North West, ad really, Kaiden Jace doesn't seem so bad anymore.

Her other children are named Bria, Ashton, Alexa, Avalee, Brooks, Mallie, Kyla, Ellia and Jax.

I can feel for Kelly on this. My daughter was born 4 minutes after we got to the hospital. But my ex wouldn't drive me there until halftime on the football game he was watching. Believe me, it is not fun doing transition in the car. I am surprised that she birthed in a hospital, though. I would think that she would have had a homebirth.

Her other children are named Bria, Ashton, Alexa, Avalee, Brooks, Mallie, Kyla, Ellia and Jax.

Horrible names. Alexa got very very lucky.

I dont like the name.

Poor kid, being a fetus was the last time in at least 18 years he will ever get a full meal

Meh, it's not a name I'd pick, but Caden/Caiden or with a K, is a growing boys name. Had a boy in my observations with the name. Her children's names aren't ones I'd choose, but they are that bad. I've seen much, much worse wtf names.

I can feel for Kelly on this. My daughter was born 4 minutes after we got to the hospital. But my ex wouldn't drive me there until halftime on the football game he was watching. Believe me, it is not fun doing transition in the car. I am surprised that she birthed in a hospital, though. I would think that she would have had a homebirth.

Kelly likes her epidural, so she can't birth at home. She's had one pain medication-free birth and she vowed to never do it again (wonder what she'll say now that she's had another without pain relief).

I'm glad someone else mentioned that Kaiden Jace sounds like something trawled from 16 and Pregnant. I've been told I'm something of a name snob. But seriously, that name sounds trashy as hell. If I may quote Liz Lemon, he will probably strip his way through community college.

This proves to me that something I have long suspected is true: that she is a forever-16-year-old trapped in the body of a 40-year-old.

Kelly likes her epidural, so she can't birth at home. She's had one pain medication-free birth and she vowed to never do it again (wonder what she'll say now that she's had another without pain relief).

I guess it was this one... :? Hmm no comment.

Watch from 2:30 :lol: If you want to see movies of her refrigerator you can also find that on her channel. :shhh: No comment.

General question: how is she affording/paying for a hospital birth? Do they actually have insurance beyond Scamaritan? Or this going to be another one of those "God will provide, and by God we mean the people who pay health insurance premiums and will have to absorb the extra cost of paying for the fruit of my loins" situations?

This proves to me that something I have long suspected is true: that she is a forever-16-year-old trapped in the body of a 40-year-old.

I truly think Kelly stopped maturing once she popped out Bria at 19. Kelly is forever the cheerleader/homecoming queen who stumbled on her popular girl mantle when she became a fallen woman by having a child so young and out of wedlock. A lot of women become mothers very young and somehow get on with their lives and do right by their children. But not Kelly. It's like she has to prove she's still Queen of the Clique and she still rules the school. She's not a slut like all those other single mothers out there.

Damn, Kelly can't even handle a slightly dissenting comment at her blog without being a snot-nosed brat.

And Kaiden Jace is totally low-class. The Liz Lemon quote is so spot on, only she's wrong on one thing. There is no way Kaiden Jace will ever qualify for community college with his mother's SOTDRT homeschooling methods.

Great, now I feel guilty mapping out a newborn's future. Maybe this little guy will escape fundie-dom. We can only hope.

Kelly isn't one I follow regularly too much, although I read her occasionally, but I never heard that Bria was from another father and an out of wedlock baby. Where does she talk about it on her blog? I'm totally shocked. Any info on that would be greatly appreciated!

General question: how is she affording/paying for a hospital birth? Do they actually have insurance beyond Scamaritan? Or this going to be another one of those "God will provide, and by God we mean the people who pay health insurance premiums and will have to absorb the extra cost of paying for the fruit of my loins" situations?

I imagine they'll pay for it the same way they paid for rebuilding their home after the tornado: other people's money. Donated, of course, by her faithful blog followers. Kelly is a total freeloader. For all her talk about being self-sufficient and not relying on the government for handouts, they'd be nowhere without all the handouts they receive from family and friends.

I imagine they'll pay for it the same way they paid for rebuilding their home after the tornado: other people's money. Donated, of course, by her faithful blog followers. Kelly is a total freeloader. For all her talk about being self-sufficient and not relying on the government for handouts, they'd be nowhere without all the handouts they receive from family and friends.

Kelly has been living off the largesse of others her entire life. She did get Medicaid when she had Bria. Of course, she doesn't believe in other people getting Medicaid now.

Kelly and her family also lived in a house provided by her parents and later had that house rebuilt by truly generous people in the wake of the horrible tornado that decimated the original. She gets donations galore from her leg humpers, her family, people at her church, etc. Interestingly enough, Kelly doesn't seem to be a big fan of paying it forward. She's never shared stories of any charitable acts she and her family do to help others. Kelly takes, but she never gives.

And let's not forget, the Crawfords also qualify for child tax deductions, child tax credits and probably qualify for the earned income tax credit. I would not be surprised if they take full advantage of these things.

Kelly is a trifling and grifting whore.

Meh, it's not a name I'd pick, but Caden/Caiden or with a K, is a growing boys name. Had a boy in my observations with the name. Her children's names aren't ones I'd choose, but they are that bad. I've seen much, much worse wtf names.

Cade and Cayden are not uncommon names at my kids' elementary school, though I haven't seen it spelled with a K until now.

So she posted that Kaiden means 'Warrior' and 'Jace means 'God is my salvation.'

http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/1/Kaiden

http://www.babynames.co.uk/meaning_orig ... Kaiden.htm

So one says it's Arabic and means companion. The other Celtic and means warrior right enough.

Jason does mean God is my salvation. Jace? Oh ok then :lol:

They just really make this shit up don't they? Saying that Kelly twists everything to fit her own meaning anyway.

Poor thing is going to be Kaid.

Not a name I would choose, but we have seen worse. I try and shy away for critizing peoples naming choices unless really bad like the poor girl stuck with Heistheway. I guess I figure I have no room to talk since my son is named Keaton. I'm sure some people who hear it are like WTF. Most though respond with oh thats cute and unusual. His name does hold special meaning and is a tie into the movie Annie Hall. I am sure most fundies would be horrified by the fact my childs name has a connection to a movie. Then again at least it is unique to to my husband and me and isn't some variant of spirit warrior or grace.

So she posted that Kaiden means 'Warrior' and 'Jace means 'God is my salvation.'

http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/1/Kaiden

http://www.babynames.co.uk/meaning_orig ... Kaiden.htm

So one says it's Arabic and means companion. The other Celtic and means warrior right enough.

Riiiight. I'm sure there are a ton of Kaidens in the Qu'ran. Or in the Táin Bó Cúailnge‎. :roll:

It's just another trashy, trendy name to rhyme with Brayden and Jaden.

Archived