IGNORED

Doug Issues Push Up Challenge

twin2

Would the friend of the Fj-er count? I have a friend (I graduated from nursing school with her) who is a body builder. She is an award winning body builder. She can smoke most men when it comes to push ups. I might could get her to send in a video. Could you imagine the look on Doug (is a tool)'s face?

isnt one of the inashoe girls doing a push up challenge too?

Doug (Phillips is a tool) is inching closer and closer to the front of the closet with each passing year.

I have maintained for years, and still do, that he is going to get caught playing hunt the anaconda with an intern someday and have a huge, Jimmy Swaggart-like fall from grace, complete with sobbing video and Be-all probably standing by him through the whole thing.

Doug Phillips is a tool. :music-tool:

Word. Dougie is becoming more transparent by the day. It is just plain weird for a "straight" man who is not a fitness instructor to solicit videos of men exercising.

I have a mental picture of him sitting in the dark, watching video after video of strong, sweaty mens, triceps and biceps flexing, anacondas rising to the challenge... oh, wait, that's just Doug's... :puke-front:

And we will make certain to carry out your wish. :lol: You and Thoughtful both make me extra happy with your Doug memes.

Doug is a tool.

I can only do ten pushups. We must have some women on this board who have upper body strength. Even if he didn't post the videos maybe we could post them on youtube as a response to Vision Forum.

Perhaps I should. On a really good day I can crank out about 25 in a set. I can do a set of about 15 on average. Think that's good enough?

I haz a sad. :cry:

I had a really, really, rough week and was in need of a good laugh, so I went to check out Dougie doing push-ups to find some new LOL material (since his toolness is denying me new pics these days). This is what I found.

post-76-14451997944201_thumb.png

Hi Interns!

:greetings-wavingblue::greetings-waveyellow::greetings-wavegreen:

Let your mentor know, all this does is motive me even more!

:evil:

Twin2, I'm so sorry about your sad... Here is a consolation prize to help you recover from your week: Dougie is rerunning his "Christianity, Food and an Evening at the Cafe De La Paix" video from two years ago on his blog. You can see Dougie and Be-All, Scott and Deborah (she-who-runs-with-the-wolves-hair) Brown, any number of other VF acolytes, and last but not least, Peter and Kelly BRADRICK! (Kelly looking decidedly exhausted and bored, as if the whole thing is getting on her one remaining nerve.)

Hi interns...give us some new material, please! You know you want to!!

;)

The Maxwells did a pushup challenge on their blog. I cannot remember if Nathan or Christopher promoted it. It was weird. There were even photos of the adult girls in skirts joining in.

They all joined in, even Chris and Nathan's families. Nathan ran a web site at one point. It's probably still out there, the Maxwell's have a long and proud history of leaving their defunct websites up to clutter cyberspace.

Lovely Advice!

[attachment=0]roflbot(24).jpg[/attachment]

Russell Crowe called, he wants his "Gladiator" sandals back.

Russell Crowe's tunic wasn't made of pleather. (And the fastenings on his cloak weren't modified DIY belt fastenings, made in China & available from the haberdashery section of a sewing store near you-seriously, I've seen them in Spotlight.)

Archived