IGNORED

We must lift the ban on religion in public place My religin

doggie

In one sentence she says Islamic prayer is terrorism but we need religious freedom. It's like these people don't even comprehend what they say.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/1 ... f=politics

North Carolina state Rep. Michele Presnell (R-Burnsville) linked Islamic prayer to terrorism in an email sent to a constituent, the News & Observer reported Tuesday.

In an email exchange obtained by the Raleigh newspaper, Presnell was asked by a constituent if she would support an Islamic prayer being said before a state legislative meeting.

"No, I do not condone terrorism," Presnell responded, according to the report. "We just need to start taking a stand on our religious freedom or it will be whisked away from us."

Does she not realise the hypocrisy of that statement? Not to mention the idea of Muslim prayer being terrorism. Maybe she hasn't heard: Christians can be terrorists, too.

Does she not realise the hypocrisy of that statement? Not to mention the idea of Muslim prayer being terrorism. Maybe she hasn't heard: Christians can be terrorists, too.

I doubt she understands much of anything including her own religion.

When ever news of something strange or stupid comes up, I cross my fingers and chant, "Not in my state. Not in my state." Damn NC, is making crazy news lately.

It is sad that acknowledging that non Christians exist and have the right to not be treated rudely is somehow twisted into taking away Christians' rights. Basically, she is saying that not allowing her to be intolerant is persecution of her beliefs.

Take my word for it, Christianity-especially the Baptist variety-is very much alive and kicking in NC.

When ever news of something strange or stupid comes up, I cross my fingers and chant, "Not in my state. Not in my state." Damn NC, is making crazy news lately.

It is sad that acknowledging that non Christians exist and have the right to not be treated rudely is somehow twisted into taking away Christians' rights. Basically, she is saying that not allowing her to be intolerant is persecution of her beliefs.

Take my word for it, Christianity-especially the Baptist variety-is very much alive and kicking in NC.

Well, OF COURSE, it's taking away Christians' rights, silly. It's taking away their right to be the ONLY religion, to dictate morality for everyone and to gain control over our bodies. That's some big rights trampling!

In one sentence she says Islamic prayer is terrorism but we need religious freedom. It's like these people don't even comprehend what they say.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/1 ... f=politics

North Carolina state Rep. Michele Presnell (R-Burnsville) linked Islamic prayer to terrorism in an email sent to a constituent, the News & Observer reported Tuesday.

In an email exchange obtained by the Raleigh newspaper, Presnell was asked by a constituent if she would support an Islamic prayer being said before a state legislative meeting.

"No, I do not condone terrorism," Presnell responded, according to the report. "We just need to start taking a stand on our religious freedom or it will be whisked away from us."

:angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: So, if we lift the ban on public religion, can you imagine what would happen if folks started having Islamic or Wiccan observances in government buildings?

[

Well, OF COURSE, it's taking away Christians' rights, silly. It's taking away their right to be the ONLY religion, to dictate morality for everyone and to gain control over our bodies. That's some big rights trampling!

Plus all the extra work and brain effort to make sure they are in full control. the poor persecuted Christians.

The chaplaincy at my uni is multifaith and as a result, I hear Muslim students praying all the time. Clearly it was just terrorism all this time :roll:

I'm having a mooslim at my house tonight!!! He's never blown anything up before, but maybe tonight will be the night he blows up the world !!!1!!!eleventy!!!

I think we really are masochists for trying to get these people to see reason. A state just voted in school prayer where you (students) can say it over the loud speaker and before football games etc. my friend posted this on fb as a huge win for Christians. I said well you know this means that a *non Christian* could theoretically pray to Allah right? Just dead silence and then a barrage of linksv about how Islam is already taking over the schools (the links were for allowing Muslims to pray when they needed to, nothing about the schools forcing it on anyone).

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/16/us/mi ... .html?_r=0

Can you imagine if a community there was predominantly Muslim and they started saying Allah Akbar over the loudspeaker the kind of massive protests there would be? Hannity would have a mental breakdown.

:angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: So, if we lift the ban on public religion, can you imagine what would happen if folks started having Islamic or Wiccan observances in government buildings?

We, we, we couldn't have THAT. They're not true religions!!11!! Everyone knows Islam is just terrorism and WIccan isn't even real. But we might allow the odd ebil catholic observance (as long as it is made clear that they are a misguided form of religion).

I'm having a mooslim at my house tonight!!! He's never blown anything up before, but maybe tonight will be the night he blows up the world !!!1!!!eleventy!!!

Be sure to serve a nice cheesecake. I've heard that cheesecake is the dessert of choice for when someone blows up the world

Watch out if they bear food or gifts it could be a bomb. :angry-banghead:

It always amazes me how all these Muslims find the time to be terrorists. Just going by the ones I know, they all have full-time jobs as computer engineers, opticians, pharmacists etc and then have to get home to cook the childrens' tea. You wouldn't think that they had the time to launch all-out war on western civilization.

Basically, she is saying that not allowing her to be intolerant is persecution of her beliefs.

QFT, and this seems to be a widely spreading disorder. :angry-banghead:

Archived