IGNORED

So? Who's attending Doug's webinar tonight? it's free!!!

MamaJunebug

I'm glad I didn't bother with this. An informercial is not a "Free Webinar!1!!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!"

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I asked 'do you like rimjobs' in the question box. I hope I get a godly answer.

Hahahahaha, best question ever :clap:

I have a (stupid) acronym question. "CP guy"? CP's Communist Party to me, I'm guessing not them :)

Pass the keyboard wipes! Did you get a response?

And in the case of a 'truly abusive' church leader, you should still take it up with them quietly behind doors. Because really god knows what's going on and he'll deal with them later... or something. Don't rise up against the authority right away, because that may not be the godly way.

Yep, because that worked really well for the Epsteins.

"If your leader has a flaw, it's not your duty to expose it to the world."

Wow, that is some abuse enabling advice right there.

And if that flaw is a the pastor having a predilection for young children? And not in the fatherly way either.

Seriously, Dougie is so far up his own arse he is tickling his own tonsils.

LOL, you guys were awesome to give us the highllights(or lowlights in Doug's case) of the whole trainwreck. I love your comments. :clap:

LOL, you guys were awesome to give us the highllights(or lowlights in Doug's case) of the whole trainwreck. I love your comments. :clap:

What clibbyjo said, plus!. Thanks for devoting an evening you'll never get back, to give a look at the shallow adverts that their "webinars" represent.

Sounds as though platitudes, doublespeak and horrific, self-serving "advice" is the order of the day on anything Vision Forum does. Continue to expose the con! We must!

Holy shit, I think I love you.

Patsy, I'll fight you to the death for her! Best laugh I've had in weeks.

Q: How do we respond to coercive leadership?

A: The bible is pretty clear that you are not to respond wickedly to a parent, so even if you have an unjust or ungodly leader in your family, you're forbidden from responding in an ungodly manner.

And in the case of a 'truly abusive' church leader, you should still take it up with them quietly behind doors. Because really god knows what's going on and he'll deal with them later... or something. Don't rise up against the authority right away, because that may not be the godly way.

Yeah, that would have worked out real well if you were a German during the Hitler years. Yeah, your "authority" is a crazy ideologue and a mass murderer, but don't worry -- God knows what's going on and he'll deal with it later. Just keep sweet and everything will turn out fine.

I just snorted Pepsie up my nose and woke the dogs who were peacefully napping at my feet. That was awesome and I would have paid to see Dougie's face when he read it.

Thanks for sitting through that so we could gather the "knowledge" second-hand. Doug is full of himself and full of shit. He has no real qualifications for anything, does he? He just thinks he's something special. I liked the line about everyone called to evangelize but not to pastor or minister - that explains a lot. These people fancy themselves preachers so they can spout off and tell everybody else how they should be thinking and living, but they don't have to actually follow that up with any Christian hands-on work, since they weren't "called" to that. :roll:

Pass the keyboard wipes! Did you get a response?

No, I didn't pass inspection. But I think we all know the answer is WHO DOESN'T?

Thanks for devoting an evening you'll never get back, to give a look at the shallow adverts that their "webinars" represent.

Being on unemployment vacation does have its benefits!

I shall ask my headship to pray about my needing therapy. Pespi is not only addictive, doesn't it contain dead babies or something like that? All I know is that it is the drink of the devil and I should be ashamed. Once I finish the case in the fridge I'll give it up. Promise.

I don't know if I get the point of his no-Pepsi sacrifice. If I were, theoretically, to consider an abortion, would I be all like, "No, no, I want Jason to enjoy a frosty-cold Pepsi again!"

I think that whole campaign needs its own thread.

Archived