IGNORED

So? Who's attending Doug's webinar tonight? it's free!!!

MamaJunebug

If your kids are are addicted to entertainment then they are addicted to laziness. Leadership requires media detoxification.

But what about VF's media and entertainment offerings?!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doug hates psychology. It comes from the world. Everything that comes from the world is shit. Leaders don't read leadership books or care, they just do shit. [unspoken]

Doug's father took him around the country when he was fourteen just to meet leaders! Wow, cool advice, bro. Everyone should do that. Everyone take off to go interview a godly leader... go!

CP guy asked Doug for recommended books on leadership:

- "I've never really read a book on leadership from beginning to end"

- "I find that most people who read books on leadership are the types who talk about it in an academic way" e.g. not rolling up your sleeves and leading on the feel

- Great leaders read biographies of other great men and were inspired to do difficult things.

- Plugging the Normandy series. That's not a book, Doug.

- Find a great mentor. When Doug was 14 he flew around the country just to spend a few hours with godly men. :roll:

Doug's saying he worked with the underground church in the USSR. And then he was Billy Graham's chauffeur. WTF? Have we heard these claims before?

Q: How do we respond to coercive leadership?

A: The bible is pretty clear that you are not to respond wickedly to a parent, so even if you have an unjust or ungodly leader in your family, you're forbidden from responding in an ungodly manner.

And in the case of a 'truly abusive' church leader, you should still take it up with them quietly behind doors. Because really god knows what's going on and he'll deal with them later... or something. Don't rise up against the authority right away, because that may not be the godly way.

"You can stay and take it, or you can leave. No one is forcing you to stay."

"BEST RESPONSE TO ABUSE: HUMBLE SELF-EXAMINATION AND PRAYER"

..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CP guy asked Doug for recommended books on leadership:

- "I've never really read a book on leadership from beginning to end"

- "I find that most people who read books on leadership are the types who talk about it in an academic way" e.g. not rolling up your sleeves and leading on the feel

- Great leaders read biographies of other great men and were inspired to do difficult things.

- Plugging the Normandy series. That's not a book, Doug.

- Find a great mentor. When Doug was 14 he flew around the country just to spend a few hours with godly men. :roll:

so that'S when it started... :lol: must have read Plato allright... ;)

"If your leader has a flaw, it's not your duty to expose it to the world."

Wow, that is some abuse enabling advice right there.

Ballantine (Valentine? What did he say?) books will change the way boys walk and talk. After they buy these books from Vision Forum, they will know how to take up the mantle of manliness.

I'm really disappointed they only took three questions. Not that I expected them to take mine, but I thought it had a chance:

"Doug, have you been inspired by any female leaders like Joan of Arc or Florence Nightingale"?

"If your leader has a flaw, it's not your duty to expose it to the world."

Wow, that is some abuse enabling advice right there.

Yeah, 'cause it's totally better not to say anything and allow other people to get hurt.

I'm really disappointed they only took three questions. Not that I expected them to take mine, but I thought it had a chance:

"Doug, have you been inspired by any female leaders like Joan of Arc or Florence Nightingale"?

Silly, why would he be inspired by a female who wrote an essay protesting the over-feminization of women into near helplessness like Florence Nightengale?

*Giggling*

Douggie is such a bottom it's not funny. The more spanking and VF buttplugs, the better. :dance:

A: The bible is pretty clear that you are not to respond wickedly to a parent, so even if you have an unjust or ungodly leader in your family, you're forbidden from responding in an ungodly manner.

Explains every single Duggar spawn not raising their hand when asked who didn't want a large family when they were on the Today Show. That would be tantamount to treason.

I asked 'do you like rimjobs' in the question box. I hope I get a godly answer.

Dammit, now I wanna know! :?

I'm sorry I missed this. It beats my evening. I guess he only took questions from VF approved sources though. Big surprise.

I asked 'do you like rimjobs' in the question box. I hope I get a godly answer.

Holy shit, I think I love you.

Ballantine (Valentine? What did he say?) books will change the way boys walk and talk. After they buy these books from Vision Forum, they will know how to take up the mantle of manliness.

And here I thought a special evening with Dougie himself would change the way boys walk and teach them to take up the mantle of manliness...

And here I thought a special evening with Dougie himself would change the way boys walk and teach them to take up the mantle of manliness...

OMG. Zing.

Archived