IGNORED

New Pictures of "Geneva Convention"

justlurking

Found this while googling "Princess" Kelly and Geneva: annarebekahphotography.blogspot.com/2011/07/baby-blessings.html

A huge improvement from the after-birth photos, but chica still looks a whole lot like her pappy.

Poor baby looks pretty uncomfortable in several shots. I'd like to see the photographer take some shots of the baby in the basket from above.

I predict tthat an OldTestament law that the patriarchs don't ever revive is the one forbidding graven mages. Too many SAHDs would be tempted to flee on the next Greyhound outta town.

Wait I'm confused..is her middle name Convention??

Actually, it's "Constance", but "Convention" works just the same.

What is with the ginormous headbands? Why do people do this to their infants?

Poor bebe - those ears look like miniature versions of Daddy's.

What is with the ginormous headbands? Why do people do this to their infants?

Poor bebe - those ears look like miniature versions of Daddy's.

Maybe the head ands will help mould the ear cartilage to lay flatter. Remember somebody sayingthey taped their newborn's loving-cup ears back and the result was successful!

Ugh. I hate the huge head bands. They look ridiculous. I told my husband that if our second child was a girl, I would refuse to put her in any of those hideous things. A cute dress is sufficient enough for formal photographs.

Maybe the head ands will help mould the ear cartilage to lay flatter. Remember somebody sayingthey taped their newborn's loving-cup ears back and the result was successful!

I've heard of that approach, too; it works & is cheaper than surgery!

In this case, however, it looks like Mrs. Bradrick is not consistent in how the headbands are placed. The one handband is pulled down over the ears, flattening them to the head, but the other headband is set just above the ears, effectively pushing them back out.

I don't know if they were trying to do a mohawk or what, but the way they styled her hair makes her look like she's bald on one side. And she has a ton of hair!

Her eyes are beautiful...hopefully that's not just the photoshopping...

Wait I'm confused..is her middle name Convention??

I think i was one of the brilliants (coff, coff) to think that "Geneva Constance" sounded like "Geneva Convention" and so called her. Poor bebe.

Anyway, to refresh my own memory and edjamacate some of our readers, I offer this reminder as to what the Geneva Conventions (there were four) are.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geneva_Conventions

They establish international law (ooh, that's ominous, I'm sure Gen's dad is bent on world domination once he's conquered USA) on the humane treatment of prisoners of war. Hm, wonder how the dominionists feel about that....

The child has beautiful eyes, if, as slickcat79 mentioned, they are not photoshopped.

The rest? Poor kid. She's old enough now to smile - I wonder why no picture was captured of a grin?

I hate, hate, hate the freaking headbands. I think they are the worst creation in childhood fashion ever.

I hate, hate, hate the freaking headbands. I think they are the worst creation in childhood fashion ever.

I know. I wouldn't mind them much if they weren't so g-d ubiquitous. Newborn pictures are so full of cliches these days: girl baby in giant headband, boy baby in "cute" handknit cap, all babies sleeping in basket. No imagination.

There is hope: my daughter looked like me as a small child, but takes after her father's side as an adult.

Aww...I think she's a little doll!

I think so too. Yes, she does have a butt chin but I know some women that totaly rock theirs. And her ears don't bother me to much as my little ones had pointy elf ears until they got around 4-5 years old. I would tell them that it was either from their fairy or elf history and they could be magic if they wanted to be! But she reminds me of Peter Bradwick for some reason. :?

Archived