IGNORED

Duggars on Anderson Cooper Monday

GeoBQn

The Duggars are going to appear on Anderson Cooper's talk show on Monday.

TLC's “19 KIDS & COUNTINGâ€: The Duggar family answers the million-dollar question: is their family about to get bigger?

I'm sure it will be a fluff piece like last time.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But... But... But... Anderson Cooper is gay. Did nobody tell therm this? They're going to knowingly let their children speak to a gay man?

It probably will just be a fluff piece like Dr. Oz. And Anna and Josh will announce for the umpteenth time that they are expecting.

Does this mean they're traveling to NYC again? Or will they just be on via satellite?

It's not a repeat. I do wonder why they will be on his show.

They are likely trying to get the ratings up for the show. This will be right before the third part of Duggars Do Asia.

My DVR says it's a new show. Perhaps it was taped when they were in NY earlier this month.

I'd be interested to see if any of the audience members call them out on anything. I remember watching it when the Toddlers and Tiaras moms/kids were on there and the people in the audience were questioning them on all sorts of stuff.

They are likely trying to get the ratings up for the show. This will be right before the third part of Duggars Do Asia.

I agree is it probably for the ratings. I don't know the exact ratings for the Asia shows, but a few FJers said that the ratings were dismal.

From TWOP, the 2nd Asia episode had 0.888 million viewers with a 0.3 rating.

How does that stack up with their peak popularity? What does a currently popular program pull in for ratings? I semi-remember these numbers when cable wasn't a factor and network ratings were the thing, but I can't tell if these are better or worse than usual for this show.

I'd be interested to see if any of the audience members call them out on anything.

I highly doubt that boob would allow anything to be aired that shows them being "called out"....

But... But... But... Anderson Cooper is gay. Did nobody tell therm this? They're going to knowingly let their children speak to a gay man?

It probably will just be a fluff piece like Dr. Oz. And Anna and Josh will announce for the umpteenth time that they are expecting.

Does this mean they're traveling to NYC again? Or will they just be on via satellite?

I know right. Avoid the ebil gayz like the plague except when it serves their purpose. I would love for him to call them out on their hypocrisy.

How does that stack up with their peak popularity? What does a currently popular program pull in for ratings? I semi-remember these numbers when cable wasn't a factor and network ratings were the thing, but I can't tell if these are better or worse than usual for this show.

Its horrific. They lost to repeats of seinfeld and various cartoons.

I was one of those watching Seinfeld re-runs! :lol:

If the ratings are so bad why the hell hasn't TLC cancelled the show? How do the ratings compare to other TLC shows?

A good show on TLC gets over 2 million viewers. TLC's prime time average for the week bounces around from close to 800K to just over a million viewers.

Kids don't stay cute forever. Another howler is entering his teens in a few weeks. This just adds to the acne, growth spurts, and cracking voices that can no longer sing in Joy's little I've Been Redeemed routine. Hannie and Jackson are just snarky brats now and Jordyn can't carry the show on her charm alone. Not to mention that none of the older Duggar offspring have even remotely interesting lives.

I'm going to bet it all ends this year with a special episode about the birth of M3. I suspect the family knows this is probable which is why Josh went job hunting.

Yeah, the kids are growing up now, physically anyway, all the show is doing now is showing how delayed they are from all of the neglect, and how badly behaved they are while their parents dont care. Before most people watched for the cute kids, and that cant go on forever, theres going to be no more babies from Michelles clown car, and its getting to the point where its kinda sad to see Michelle babytalking to grown adults acting like 12 year olds and little kids who are far behind in speech and barely recognise their own mother as she is so neglectful.

If the ratings are so bad why the hell hasn't TLC cancelled the show? How do the ratings compare to other TLC shows?

I wondering the same thing. Even on other cable stations, if the ratings r that low, it's off.

I recall at one point probably maybe in 2009 or 2010 19kac was getting about 1.5 million viewers. They have lost viewers over the years.

:lol:

Archived