IGNORED

Duggars on Anderson Cooper Monday

GeoBQn

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Watching it now. The woman interviewing them is sporting some serious cleavage!

I know they sat the twins as far away from her as possible, but between the plunging neckline and all the thigh flashing, I think it's safe to say NIKE! has been retired.

Thank you to those who suffered the inanity to report here. I wonder if Cooper arranged it so he wouldn't have to interview the Duggars. (Like maybe the planned piece was too angering or fluffy?)

So I wonder if they watch the entire show, or are watching it while they are in the green room ? Because the beginning pieces included segments on foot prostitutes, snookie and her falling into bed with the co-host, a very suggestive 'man magnet " hypnosis tape and so on. :shock:

Also, they seem to have completely given up on the "long skirts" thing. You could see knees all over the place ;)

So I wonder if they watch the entire show, or are watching it while they are in the green room ? Because the beginning pieces included segments on foot prostitutes, snookie and her falling into bed with the co-host, a very suggestive 'man magnet " hypnosis tape and so on. :shock:

Also, they seem to have completely given up on the "long skirts" thing. You could see knees all over the place ;)

I wonder about those things too. My guess is maybe Boob and Mullet could have requested that green room monitor be turned off.

I wonder about those things too. My guess is maybe Boob and Mullet could have requested that green room monitor be turned off.

I really hope an evil producer said, hey, lets fuck with the Duggars and put them on the same show as foot prostitutes and Snooky! And the host was all, I'm gonna fuck with them too and show some cleavege!

For the record, the woman interviewing them would probably have flipped her shit if she knew anything about them. She's the judge on the People's Court and is known for having a no nonsense attitude. She seemed kind of unfamiliar with the family.

Am I the only one who really noticed how behind Josie is? She was behaving like a baby and it freaked me out. I haven't watched their show in ages so maybe this is normal for her but I was really concerned.

A few funny things that happened on that show. The Duggars were offered a chance to try octopus and Jordyn was the only one who was game enough to try it. She didn't like it but used her words instead of making faces. I swear that baby was born keeping sweet.

When asked what their favorite food in Asia, Joshie was the one to say rice. The rest were silent.

For the record, the woman interviewing them would probably have flipped her shit if she knew anything about them. She's the judge on the People's Court and is known for having a no nonsense attitude. She seemed kind of unfamiliar with the family.

Am I the only one who really noticed how behind Josie is? She was behaving like a baby and it freaked me out. I haven't watched their show in ages so maybe this is normal for her but I was really concerned.

I agree, Josie didn't even look like a normal two year old. I hope that her issues are being addressed.

I agree, Josie didn't even look like a normal two year old. I hope that her issues are being addressed.

All the little kids seemed really grumpy or out of it, and they all looked pretty tired. I wonder if it was taped after they had already done a bunch of other interviews.

All the little kids seemed really grumpy or out of it, and they all looked pretty tired. I wonder if it was taped after they had already done a bunch of other interviews.

Yes but the way Josie was acting just.... it was bizzare. I don't really know how to describe it but it didn't seem right. I have seven years of experience as a daycare worker and preschool teacher and I've never seen a normally functioning child anywhere near her age act like that.

What issues? She is God's Miracle Baby, she doesn't HAVE any issues.

She was sleepy and rubbing her eyes. Mackynzie pitched a fit from being overtired. I'm not sure what normal three year old behavior is on stage after a day or two of talk show interviews. In watching the families with multiples, it's run the gamut from wild things running around destroying the set to sitting on or near a parent looking scared to death.

Archived