IGNORED

Duggars on Anderson Cooper Monday

GeoBQn

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, the kids are growing up now, physically anyway, all the show is doing now is showing how delayed they are from all of the neglect, and how badly behaved they are while their parents dont care. Before most people watched for the cute kids, and that cant go on forever, theres going to be no more babies from Michelles clown car, and its getting to the point where its kinda sad to see Michelle babytalking to grown adults acting like 12 year olds and little kids who are far behind in speech and barely recognise their own mother as she is so neglectful.

The show has gotten boring. Also I think even people who used to like the show have realized the family has serious problems with the inability of the young adults to form their own lives, the lack of education among the older and younger children, and the overt selfish behavior of Michelle and JimBob. Who wants to watch the train wreck anymore? While they do "happy" things the show is depressing for all of the above.

Kids don't stay cute forever. Another howler is entering his teens in a few weeks. This just adds to the acne, growth spurts, and cracking voices that can no longer sing in Joy's little I've Been Redeemed routine. Hannie and Jackson are just snarky brats now and Jordyn can't carry the show on her charm alone. Not to mention that none of the older Duggar offspring have even remotely interesting lives.

I'm going to bet it all ends this year with a special episode about the birth of M3. I suspect the family knows this is probable which is why Josh went job hunting.

Josh is getting ready for the future, he knows without the TLC money he is sunk and the used car lot won't do it.

Josh is getting ready for the future, he knows without the TLC money he is sunk and the used car lot won't do it.

Not with 3 kids and a wife who is never going to bring income in. I'll give him credit for realizing this. And then I'll take that credit away because he wants to work for an anti-women, anti-gay hate group.

If the ratings are so bad why the hell hasn't TLC cancelled the show? How do the ratings compare to other TLC shows?

I think a good portion of the Duggar's fundie fans don't have cable (or tv at all) and watch on Amazon pay per view like Zsuzsanna, so that would pump up the value of the show and actual viewer numbers.

The only thing that will really save the show is if some of the older kids -- especially the girls -- get married. Since Josie and Jubilee, the show's reached stasis and nothing has really changed. Marriages would be change.

I don't think a courtship or a marriage would help the show that much. I think the reason the Duggars have lost viewers, is because some of the non-fundie viewers can't relate to them in any way and they stop watching. If one of the J'Slave had a courtship and got engaged, some viewers might find the thing to be a squicky since the girls are proud of Boob picking their future husbands.

It makes me sad that Anderson Cooper would interview them AGAIN, when Josh is OPENLY seeking employment at an anti-lgbt hate group. What the HELL?! I know it is not Anderson's job to represent the entire gay community, but he's a public figure and I feel like he has a certain responsibility to all those gay kids who come from self-loathing fundamentalist families and who may look up to him. Just once, I want someone to ask a Duggar a REAL QUESTION and not let them slip out of it.

Sorry for the yelling but it's been a long day ....

I hope Anderson Cooper asks them some hard questions. I want him to get them to talk about their beliefs about gays.

It makes me sad that Anderson Cooper would interview them AGAIN, when Josh is OPENLY seeking employment at an anti-lgbt hate group. What the HELL?! I know it is not Anderson's job to represent the entire gay community, but he's a public figure and I feel like he has a certain responsibility to all those gay kids who come from self-loathing fundamentalist families and who may look up to him. Just once, I want someone to ask a Duggar a REAL QUESTION and not let them slip out of it.

Sorry for the yelling but it's been a long day ....

Yeah, that. I wonder if Anderson Cooper knows what their views on his rights are. I wonder if he'd cancel the appearance if someone tipped him off.

Yeah, that. I wonder if Anderson Cooper knows what their views on his rights are. I wonder if he'd cancel the appearance if someone tipped him off.

Doubt it. I don't watch his show, but others here who do say it's become a shilling show -- nothing to do with journalistic integrity. If he had the career he wanted he wouldn't be doing that; I doubt he has the ability (or inclination) to take a stand like that.

Wasn't Anderson cancelled and is ending in a few months? Maybe as a lame duck show they're having trouble filling the hour. I do wonder why Anderson would have the Duggars on if he knows much at all about their politics. Maybe he doesn't know more than that they're the family with 19 kids.

I watched a few minutes of the AC show today and it looks like the Duggars have already taped. If so, it was before the job info came out.

I hope Anderson Cooper asks them some hard questions. I want him to get them to talk about their beliefs about gays.

From the link, it appears to be another WE'RE EXPECTING!!!!11111 clip taped in NYC last Monday or Tuesday (they taped Oz on Tuesday...interesting no mention of AC...wonder why?). As far as Smug's interview, hadn't they already been to CPAC or was that after (sorry, on vacaycay the last week, so timeframes are fuzzy). Obviously, that's when he "interviewed" for the position. Thing is, with no show, he really loses any voice he has to spew his hate. Without the show, social media will turn him into John Shrader, who is nothing more than a grifting shyster.

I really, really want to see Smuggar and his bitch of a wife implode. Give the kids to the Duggar slaves who will never marry (Jill and now, even Jana in my mind).

This was another boring fluff interview. Nothing new, yes we know you are having another M kid.

The ac show kept saying " All 23 of them", they didn't bother to count them.

Jordyn tried octupus and did not like it.

No Anderson Cooper here, just the price is right.... aw well I'm sure I'll hear about it from here.

I watched a few minutes of the AC show today and it looks like the Duggars have already taped. If so, it was before the job info came out.

Interesting that smugly didn't post any instagram pics of him and teh ebil sodomite if they taped it when they were in ny.

Anderson was on assignment, so he was spared. Looks like it was taped a couple of weeks ago. The big anouncement was Anna's pregnancy. They took a couple of fluffy questions from the audience ("who's the messiest?"). They talked about packing. One woman became all verklempt at meeting them. They shilled the Asia trip. Michelle imparted her parenting wisdom to the masses.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

Edited for riffles

Watching it now. The woman interviewing them is sporting some serious cleavage!

Smuggles did a pretty good job ducking the question "do you want that many kids?" by saying that he should do the best job raising the ones he's given.

Michelle doesn't get involved in fights between the kids. They only go to her as a last resort.

What a fucking waste.

I wonder if the Duggars knew that Anderson would 'be on assignment,' so all 23 would be spared another close encounter with an ebil gay.

I thought the kids NEVER fought and they ALWAYS get along because, you know, they're all BFFs and shit, and they all love each other and never get sick of each other!

Oh, and yeah, Joshie, maybe you should focus on raising the kids you have. What a great fucking idea! Now, why don't you actually try it. Start with being home more often instead of rallying for things that take away other's rights.

Anderson is on right now in my area, I thought about putting the TV on to it. But after reading the recaps, I'll just stick to keeping my SonicTap channels on. The Duggars will always do fluff pieces.

I guess we now know why Josh didn't post any instagram shots of the Anderson Live appearance: Michael had his iPhone. He's pickin' at the case, waving it over his head, and clearly happier than 'Kynzie who fussed, then passed out. I wonder if Jinger, who took Kynzie offstage as she fussed, slipped Kynzie a mickey!

Michelle doesn't get involved in fights between the kids. They only go to her as a last resort.

Im suprised the house is still standing and the children havent revolted, locked their parents in the prayer closet, and then devolved into some sort of tribe of wild cave children living amongst the filth that was the house and scavenging for uncooked tator tots

Archived