IGNORED

Female Misogynist? Was she a thinking housewife sock?

AtroposHeart

femalemisogynist.wordpress.com/

A few years before I knew of Free Jinger, I ran across this blog ran by someone called the "Female Misogynist" ran by someone who claimed to be a lesbian, but had an overwhelming hatred of women to the point where she was against female suffrage.

I thought of her the other day, hand while she hasn't blogged in years, I find her writing style similiar to Thinking Houswife.

Many people think that TH is a sock puppet of another conservative male blogger.

One of the most striking similliarites if that the Female Misogynist is clearly racist, but denys it simmiliar to Housewife

You can always do a comparison on one of those choice words websites to see if they're the same people. It's not accurate, but seeing as Lori has her own specific hate to spew, I'd say it was her.

You can always do a comparison on one of those choice words websites to see if they're the same people. It's not accurate, but seeing as Lori has her own specific hate to spew, I'd say it was her.

Can you link me to one of these websites?

She posts on "women and the dragon" too

I think the sad to say as much as we wan thinking housewife and her ilk to be sockpupets there really are women who are so warped by the patriarchy they hate everything about their gender and feel that men have it worse than them.

She posts on "women and the dragon" too

I think the sad to say as much as we wan thinking housewife and her ilk to be sockpupets there really are women who are so warped by the patriarchy they hate everything about their gender and feel that men have it worse than them.

Oh,really what name does she use?

How can you be against feminism? Feminism just means you believe women deserve the same rights and privileges as men, and should be able to make choices in life. Including the choice to be a raging bitch. These women should thank feminists for the fact that they have sufficient education and literacy skills to spew their hateful crap all over the Internet. If women should be seen and not heard, or whatever crap they believe, maybe they should quit blogging and make their man a sandwich.

Yikes! There really is a lot of self-loathing there.

I'm not sure I think this is a TH sock puppet. There's certainly some similarity of ideas, but the writing on this blog contains a lot of grammar errors that I don't usually see on TH. Also, she let people comment - for whatever reason, TH is deathly allergic to the idea of leaving her blog open for comments.

Wow, the riffles are strong with this one.

Goodness whooping gracious, where's the Tylenol, I'm hurting, I'm hurting!!!

http://www.hackerfactor.com/GenderGuesser.php

well there's a gender guesser

http://www.urlai.com/

and this sort of guesses your gender and mood

dunno if it's helpful

Well that gave me the sads. I entered a few samples of my academic writing and it all came back "male". I guess logic and big words = penis. :(

Well that gave me the sads. I entered a few samples of my academic writing and it all came back "male". I guess logic and big words = penis. :(

All of my academic writing comes back male as well. I'm tempted to run some journal articles through and see how many it gets right.

All of my academic writing comes back male as well. I'm tempted to run some journal articles through and see how many it gets right.

I've got all my geeky ladies over on FB doing it right now. :) Verdict is male on all of them.

Archived