IGNORED

The Return of Sparkling Adventures - Merge

"26-lauren-ela.jpg (43.47 KiB) Viewed 230 times"

What are the odds that 229 of those views are FJ members?

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"26-lauren-ela.jpg (43.47 KiB) Viewed 230 times"

What are the odds that 229 of those views are FJ members?

100%.

The picture is not hotlinked. It is uploaded here, and that count is the number of times it's been viewed here.

We are tying to encourage people to stop hotlinking pictures. If a blogger deletes a hotlinked picture, it disappears from FJ, and then whole threads no longer make sense because people can't see what was being discussed.

Be kind to your helpmeets and don't hotlink. Upload. It's easy, and I will be happy to explain the process to anyone who asks.

I am relived to see Littletree's dreads are gone.

Is Little Tree her real name or just a hippy blog name? Majik Faerie seems a way better mother than Lauren.

Is Little Tree her real name or just a hippy blog name? Majik Faerie seems a way better mother than Lauren.

Just a blog name. I think her real name is Sequoia.

After reading majikfaerie's latest blog post, I totally want to be friends with Lady Demelza. She fetched her from the airport, and whilst she was going, she hung new curtains, straightened up the homeschool space, and cleaned the whole house. That is a good friend! At least these people value cleanliness, beds and their schooling. This has to be a positive for Lauren.

• 3 weeks later...

I have to say, Lauren's silence is a little worrying. The anniversary must have hit her hard, as well as leaving Bali. There's only been one tweet in a days and it is kind of depressing: "Darkness is only the thing that gives light shape."

Any Aussies hearing news about David Fisher's trial?

I haven't seen anything since the last court appearance, and the reports said he was in custody for another month, which means back in court next week. I was semi-expecting some mention of it in news around the anniversary, but I have not been able to find anything.

I haven't seen anything since the last court appearance, and the reports said he was in custody for another month, which means back in court next week. I was semi-expecting some mention of it in news around the anniversary, but I have not been able to find anything.

I don't think its important enough news the day after Labor party dramas & State Of Origin.

True. I really should pay more attention!!

I was strangely excited to see a new post from Lauren in my reader. This woman totally fascinates me.

Three months.....so totally NOT surprising.

My guess is that she wants to come out with her new love explorations and there's nobody to see or care if you don't return to blogging.

I'm pleased, now at least we can keep tabs on the kids. Sounds like they enjoyed living inside for a while, I hope they got to take a lot of baths.

Lauren is back! Supposedly Aisha has asked her to start blogging again so she can remember this time of her life properly. Lauren was dithering about it on fb for the tiniest time before jumping right back in with a new post. It's a pretty dull post in itself, but yay more Lauren!

:wink-kitty: Oh happy day indeed! Now I'm in need of brain bleach because "sharing intimately with 3 women" around a candle sent my mind to strange places. And I will be very interested to see if she mentions David at all as I believe he is back in court this week, for sentencing possibly.

This woman totally fascinates me.

Oh same here! I mean, there's a lot of things she does that drive me insane, but I always want to find out more...

I'm so glad you guys posted this! I had given up checking on the blog ages ago. I'll have to go read now. :dance:

Don't hold your breath for excitement yet, but I can barely contain my joy at her return. Kinda sad.

EDIT: I spoke to soon, first post already up! Cali and Brioni have formed "a special friendship" where they go exploring together? Is that not something siblings to (when they're not fighting)? *confused*

Love that she has rainbow friends with solid bases now. great for the girls.

OF COURSE Aisha asked Lauren to keep on blogging! She's only, what, 8 and a half? It's not like properly schooled kids at that age are more than happy to keep their own journal. If I saved every scrap of paper my kids have written on at that age, I would have needed Whiner Lady's house to stash it all in. Lauren, teach your daughter to write or just tell the truth.

Archived