IGNORED

The Return of Sparkling Adventures - Merge

Sad face.

But, she's craaaaazy. Pyramid scheme seller, Moss is the oldest, born in June 2007, therefore 41/2 when exploring fireworks. Peck's her patner, Lotus' father, Lotus born March, 2011.

She recommends this book

That poor dear, everyone knows a good quantum diet involves eating foods at the quantum level. (And dying of starvation.)

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If she got pregnant again do you think she'd do another E name or continue onto F?

I predict she will either start at Z and work backwards to demonstrate a new period in her life, or invent a whole new sparkling letter... She actually looks happy in the instagram picture with her mother in law - I was really surprised. Oh I can't tear myself away from this car crash of a life...

I predict she will either start at Z and work backwards to demonstrate a new period in her life, or invent a whole new sparkling letter...

My vote is for ∂ or Þ. Or maybe just a symbol a la Prince.

Court case update. It says he will be in "jail" for another month, but I'm not sure if that means he has been moved from the mental health facility.

QLD BABY RIVER MURDER CASE ADJOURNED

AAP

June 4, 2013, 2:00 pm

A man charged with the river-plunge murder of his baby son will spend another month in jail waiting for the case to return to court.

David Paul Fisher, 39, was last year charged with killing his seven-month-old child after the pair plunged into the Logan River at Beenleigh, south of Brisbane.

At the time, police said Fisher had pushed baby Elijah in a stroller to the river on the night of June 23.

Fisher fell from a pedestrian bridge at the Logan River Parklands with Elijah in his arms.

The father swam to shore but his son was lost.

The infant's body was recovered the next morning on the scrubby banks of the river, about 1.5km downstream from the bridge.

Fisher's case was mentioned on Tuesday in the Beenleigh Magistrates Court and was adjourned for another mention in early July.

Thank you for that.

It's odd and unusual that they wrote jail instead of custody.

I wonder why they keep adjourning it? I'm pretty certain that the prosecution would be ready to proceed with the case, so it would be David's lawyer requesting the adjournment. I'd like to know if they are still waiting for his mental health to stabilise, or if they are still preparing his defence, or if maybe they are prolonging the period he is held on remand in a psychiatric facility because he would me moved to the general prison population after a conviction.

They must be pretty certain that he'll be found guilty and get a custodial sentence though, they would be pushing for a hearing if they thought that he had a chance of being released.

I'd love to know what his state of mind is, wether he's reverted to conservative Christianity. I think it's entirely possible that he has, his faith has always seemed to be very important to him, and he would have been visited by chaplains. I suspect he would be seeking solace in his Christianity, especially as a chaplain is likely his most frequent visitor.

I wonder how that would go with Lauren, who doesn't identify as Christian anymore and who is undergoing a sexual awakening while her husband is incarcerated.

Did anyone see the photos Majikfaerie uploaded from the Bali trip - there's one of her kissing Lauren. Would be interested to hear others thoughts.

Did anyone see the photos Majikfaerie uploaded from the Bali trip - there's one of her kissing Lauren. Would be interested to hear others thoughts.

Ohh I see it now, well I guess that solves that mystery.

Also, has the sparkling one deleted her facebook??

Ohh I see it now, well I guess that solves that mystery.

Also, has the sparkling one deleted her facebook??

Seems like she has deleted her FB page on my end too. Can someone post the link to the Majikfaerie photo? I looked on her blog and Flickr page with no luck... TY!

plus.google.com/app/basic/photos/107660875906928406568/album/5885200732324951681?source=apppromo

It's right towards the end, can't remember the page number...

151 has Lauren's kids, 156 is Lauren. And there's one of them all in a group a bit earlier.

Thanks ladies...

I don't know anything about Majikfaerie. Is she one to dabble in the ladies? Is this likely to be a set up pic? Or are you all convinced this is the real deal?

Majikfaerie is super speshul and only wears green. I presume she was Lauren's inspiration for going All Red All the Time.

I don't know anything about MF's sexuality, but the kiss in the picture does not look at all passionate to me.

post-2315-14451997942921_thumb.jpg

I don't know anything about Majikfaerie. Is she one to dabble in the ladies? Is this likely to be a set up pic? Or are you all convinced this is the real deal?

Majikfaerie seems to be having a Thing with the cute butch lady with tats and Astro Boy hair, based on the other pix in the set, but maybe they're open. (Edit: on her Twitter, Majikfaerie describes herself as "Lesbian. Poly." so I guess so.) Or maybe the Lauren smooch was just a hippie sisters-from-different-misters thing (they do look like sisters).

Honestly, that trip looks really fun, based on Majikfaerie's photos, and the kids look like they're having fun. Maybe Lauren's kids got to socialize with the other kids, which would be good.

And those pictures REALLY made me want Indonesian food.

She's married (to a man) and as far as I know, she's got a steady girlfriend. So an "open" relationship, I guess, but not *too* open?

Don't know what to make of that pic but majikfaerie has always struck me as a pretty sane and level-headed person... so, I dunno... :think:

Maybe they're just trying to give us something to talk about. :lol:

majikfaerie.blogspot.com.au/2011/09/transitions.html?m=0

Ela and her husband separated some time ago. I think he's gone back to Israel, as littletree spends a good chunk of time there each year. She definitely has been having relationships with ladies, their marriage was always open.

I really like Majikfaerie, she is a devoted mother.

Majikfaerie is super speshul and only wears green. I presume she was Lauren's inspiration for going All Red All the Time.

I don't know anything about MF's sexuality, but the kiss in the picture does not look at all passionate to me.

[attachment=0]26-lauren-ela.jpg[/attachment]

I always thought when Lauren went all dreads and red clothes, that she was emulating Majikfaerie! Although, majikfaerie has a friend, lady Demelza, who only wears purple... So I guess no one has a trademark on wearing only one colour....

After looking through Majikfaerie's blog, I almost hope her and Lauren are dating. At the very least, Majikfaerie would be able to keep an eye on the kids and she lives in an actual house!

After looking through Majikfaerie's blog, I almost hope her and Lauren are dating. At the very least, Majikfaerie would be able to keep an eye on the kids and she lives in an actual house!

And provide some sort of education!

Will someone please cut their dreads off :pull-hair: . They both look like their hair got attacked by wolves with rabies.

Majikfaerie seems to be getting the unschooling thing right.

The do look like sisters. I don't like the look of clumped white people hair dreads. But Majikfaerie arranges hers in a flattering way. In the green dress she looks statuesque & almost elegant.

Majikfaerie seems to be getting the unschooling thing right.

I agree... and she doesn't seem to feel the need to be all preachy and smug about it.

I think the best thing that could happen to Lauren's kids is for Lauren to end up in a relationship with someone who loves them and can give them a better life than their mother. Majikfaerie being a woman just makes this even better because theres not going to be a little baby F, G, and H.

I guess Lauren's mother-in-law is back home now, then? I was sort of hoping she'd insist her grandkids have a nice long visit with grandma.

Archived