IGNORED

Generation Soap no more.

OkToBeTakei

generationcedar.com/main/2013/02/saying-goodbye-to-our-skin-product-business.html

Saying Goodbye to Our Skin Product Business

It’s with a bit of sadness that I must announce “Nurtured by Nature“, our homemade skin product business, is closing, after six years of operation.

The business was really one of the seeds that prompted me to begin this blog so that makes it especially sentimental to me. The Lord has been so gracious as he used our financial despair to spark the idea of selling the products, and then lead me to this incredible, on-line community of women where much bigger things than soap have happened

:cry:

And…what a blessing my friend, Dana, and her girls have been to me. They have been the hands behind the whole operation for the last four years, diligently and faithfully making our products and shipping them out to you and a lot more behind the scenes to keep it running. A huge THANK YOU to their family for helping us keep NBN alive for these six years.

:shock:

Can I ask why? Had it just run its course? Just wondering…no need to explain if you don’t want to!

:?:

Sure…Dana was ready to lay it down (and I don’t have time for it), and of all our products, it’s actually the least profitable for the most work. We decided our efforts would be best spent on other aspects of the blog.

:lol:

Hopefully, Dana and her girls are starting their OWN soap business where they aren't doing all the work for someone else. I doubt Kelly pays them very well (or at all). They probably get all the free soap (that they have to make) that they want or something like that.

I knew this was going to be good when I saw the heading. I was hoping it meant Kelly et al were giving up using soap since it wasn't godly anymore. Obviously, they'd keep making it for those godless heathens who were addicted to the idol of soap.

QFT Curious.

Making soap seems to be going out of fashion among the fundies. You see it all the time on stay-at-home daughter blogs...they're moving on to photography and raw food!

Hopefully, Dana and her girls are starting their OWN soap business where they aren't doing all the work for someone else. I doubt Kelly pays them very well (or at all). They probably get all the free soap (that they have to make) that they want or something like that.

I wonder what pittance Kelly gave them, she is not exactly known for her lack of frugality, oh yes and taking other people's money (God provides.)

Why didn't Kelly make the soap she sold? Is she just that lazy?

Well, as the brains behind the entire operations she has totally done more than her fair share of the work :roll:

Also, there is that matter of the two wilted celery sticks in the fridge that needs her attention - definitely more important than making soap!

Ooooh, but this article isn't that old!

ladiesagainstfeminism.com/getting-back-home/making-money-from-home-following-the-proverbs-31-model/

I now “outsource†the skin product making and just manage the marketing end.

Just like the proverbs 31 model!

Soap is rather easy to make if you use the melt and pour method, and you can find loads of recipes on how to make other bath and beauty products on-line. You don't have to buy from a charlatan like Kelly.

Archived