IGNORED

Munah's Cupcake had her baby... insane name

Emme

I think the dad is schizophrenic, it is not normal to hear demons.

The kids have really weird names, although I am not suprised with the level of insanity by both parents.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^^she actually says in her blog that she called this new one Carbon because that is the element that God used to create life. Uh huh.

With this level of cray cray who knows why they do anything.

....except that sounds far too science-y. :D

Moon Unit, Pilot Inspektor and Moxie Crimefighter are lookin' pretty normal right about now.

Yeesh. The Cupcakes are waaaay out there.

You're probably right. The only thing I could think of when I read "Carbon Black" was my mascara, though.

That was my thought too. I think L'Oreal makes that shade...

Maybe she named him Carbon Black after the epidural dude's soul?

I just had to suppress a giggle in class because of this comment Mudball. While we're learning about substance abuse. Damn you and your hilarity!

They are a nutty bunch. Her other who children named on her blog are Cipher and Sahwin (Samhain originally I think, but can't have pagan holidays as names now). Their deceased daugher was Emunah. Enough said.

Oh, and don't forget...he can see and hear demons in other people.

I don't get changing the spelling of poor little Samhain's name.....it is pronounced "sahwin" anyway. so I'm curious, did they get tired of correcting people's pronunciation "No, no, it's not Sam-hane!" or were they originally pronouncing it wrong and thought that they were changing the kids name?

I am wondering how far along , she was when she decided to be induced to birth the baby with missing organs.

According to the "Munah's Story" page (munahscupcake.com/emunahs-story/), 27 weeks.

In the picture of the baby with the wee girl. What is going on with the wee girl's two front teeth?

Should have named him Carbon Footprint.

Just checking out that blog and the parts where the husband writes about how he came to Jesus.....wow. Also how he says he hears demons around women who are showing a lot of skin.....it really does sound like he is suffering from schizophrenia.

True that. And the part where Satan makes it so everyone can hear his thoughts....

In the picture of the baby with the wee girl. What is going on with the wee girl's two front teeth?

The only other time I've seen that was with a toddler who had baby bottle mouth. They were temporary metal crowns to prevent further decay. I hope to hell that's not the case here but it wouldn't surprise me.

The next babay will be called Hydrogen Bond.

Hydrogen is just too common! I prefer Covalent Bond. Has a nicer ring to it.

I was reading more of this blog and it was making me crazy. First of all, how is taking tons of pictures to show how cute you are in any way "modest"? There is more to being modest than not showing skin, not being in love with your own adorableness is part of modesty too.

And 're. the nipple stuff - don't worry, her man is "100 per cent horrified by cleavage" so nipples must give him a d@mn panic attack!

How is inducing at 27 weeks not an abortion? I do not begrudge that decision at all, but for all their talk of trusting God's plan and how Jesus is real and always with you it strikes me as strange that they took matters into their own hands. Emunah's heart was still beating. I wonder how understanding they'd be if another mother made the decision to induce for a different issue.

That hearing demons loudest around certain women thing? Yeah, crazy. It's called getting horny, no need to turn it into some spiritual battle.

looking at my sons box of crayons

carbon black

burnt umbre

fuzzywuzzy brown

neon carrot

I'm really feeling Neon Carrot as a baby name. It might be time to change/add some meds. And perhaps electroshock therapy.

The only other time I've seen that was with a toddler who had baby bottle mouth. They were temporary metal crowns to prevent further decay. I hope to hell that's not the case here but it wouldn't surprise me.

Either the teeth were covered with crowns because they were rotten or she damaged/broke them off in a fall. The steel crowns are sometimes used as "spacers" to stop the other teeth crowding in and to leave room for the adult teeth but they usually need to be attached to a root.

The rest of her teeth seem to be in decent condition so a fall may be more likely. Thats some pretty invasive dental work for someone that just "prays" away jaundice!

I think I like these people lol! They remind me of a lot of fundies i know. I like them because they are not the angry, controlling, bitter type. Yes, they are cray-cray, and they are too harsh with the evangelism, but they really seem to have a lot of love.

Oh, no! I do believe I've fallen down the rabbit hole!

I think the dad is schizophrenic, it is not normal to hear demons.

The kids have really weird names, although I am not suprised with the level of insanity by both parents.

Wow, this is the first time I have heard of these people and they may be my new favorites.

However I do agree with the schizophrenic diagnosis. From what I have read so far, hearing voices is a frequent occurance for this guy.

Wow... lol I love this forum for links and blogs like this! :D

Carbon Black and Cipher Crimson ... ? lol

"I laid hands on Carbon and prayed for the Lord to heal Him. He never got sick and his skin and eyes cleared up without any medical assistance at 8 days old."

:roll:

The rest of her teeth seem to be in decent condition so a fall may be more likely. Thats some pretty invasive dental work for someone that just "prays" away jaundice!

She actually kind of looks like she has fillings on the bottom left in the back too :? Maybe they tried to pray over the tooth decay and it didn't work as well as with the jaundice. Of course, it could just be weird shadowing in the picture or something.

How is inducing at 27 weeks not an abortion? I do not begrudge that decision at all, but for all their talk of trusting God's plan and how Jesus is real and always with you it strikes me as strange that they took matters into their own hands. Emunah's heart was still beating. I wonder how understanding they'd be if another mother made the decision to induce for a different issue.

The husband had this to say about the decision to induce:

Jacie would accept the fact that the baby was not going to come into this world to be with us and then, she’d kick. The process would start all over again for her. I only had to control my anger and sadness. Jacie had to deal with anger, sadness, pain, discomfort, heartbreak, and darkness. By the end of the weekend she was a wreck. I was given a huge about of comfort from the Lord. He gave me strength and understanding. He explained to me how our flesh is just a broken infected vehicle for our soul and nothing more. He explained how the baby was not going to suffer. Jacie asked me what she was supposed to do, she asked me how they could just send her home. I finally told her to call the hospital and ask the doctor what they expected her to do, to tell them that she couldn’t do this without without having a nervous breakdown. She did, and they told us to come back in.

So Jesus gave them permission to do it, basically. One would hope that this experience would give them more empathy for the difficult decisions that other parents in a similar situation might face...but my cynicism regarding all things fundie makes me worry that they would not be so charitable.

She actually kind of looks like she has fillings on the bottom left in the back too :? Maybe they tried to pray over the tooth decay and it didn't work as well as with the jaundice. Of course, it could just be weird shadowing in the picture or something.

Looks like a filling to me. Maybe it's not their fault though. My oldest had a condition where the enamel on his baby teeth didn't develop properly. He had quite a few fillings despite us being meticulous with what he ate, and with his cleaning and flossing. His adult teeth are perfect though.

Archived