IGNORED

Munah's Cupcake had her baby... insane name

Emme

munahscupcake.com/a-labor-delivery-story/

Oh boy. This blog has been written about before, but they just had their fourth baby so I figured it should get its own post...

Highlights....

The baby's name is Carbon Black

She wanted to go into labor because she basically decided that it was time/it was the super bowl and she didn't want to celebrate false idols... so she just decided to show up at the hospital and play with her own nipples till she went into labor

Yes. She writes about her nipple stimulation. This woman does not hang out with people who aren't Christians. She is all about modesty. She links up with modest bloggers, makes modest clothing, etc. She and her husband are SUPER judgy. But talking about your nipples on the internet to strangers? THAT is ok...

The guy who gave her her epidural was " a man who clearly needs prayer for his demons to leave and to submit to Jesus. This man scared me. I thought to myself that maybe Jesus was trying to tell me something, so I had considered not getting the epidural. " She didn't like the guy. So she decided that it was a sign from Jesus and almost didn't get the epidural...

Also, according to her husband "Jesus was controlling her pain so well that I was in shock at how well she was doing."

He had jaundice, but she cured that with prayer.

These people are my favorite fundies because they're super tattoed and born again and totally whackadoodles.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are a nutty bunch. Her other who children named on her blog are Cipher and Sahwin (Samhain originally I think, but can't have pagan holidays as names now). Their deceased daugher was Emunah. Enough said.

Oh, and don't forget...he can see and hear demons in other people.

Just checking out that blog and the parts where the husband writes about how he came to Jesus.....wow. Also how he says he hears demons around women who are showing a lot of skin.....it really does sound like he is suffering from schizophrenia.

They're just blognames, right? Made up to preserve the kids' privacy in Google searches . . . RIGHT?

Also, he needs to either stop playacting or get psychological help, because demons don't make his weenie shiver.

Oh man. They cray cray. This is from Emunah's story:

" It turns out that our nurse Amy was Jewish. I felt blessed to have one of God’s chosen people deliver her. I tried and tried to explain who Jesus was to Amy during our visits there. I told her that her and I believed in the same God. I asked her if she believed in and followed the Ten Commandments. She said she tried to. I asked her if she’d ever told a lie. She admitted she had, so I asked how she would be forgiven for breaking God’s law without making a blood sacrifice. I tried to explain to her that Jesus was that Sacrifice and that He had done that for her and that if she would believe in Him and repent she would be forgiven of her sins and saved from Hell. But of course Satan would interrupt and get her out of the room through a phone call or another patient’s needs. I pray for her salvation and ask that as you read this you ask Jesus to knock on Amy’s heart, she was such a wonderful help to us."

can you imagine being that nurse? I'd just be "WTFing Hell?? LEAVE ME ALONE"

I must say INTERESTING names... the big thing that I don't' understand is that she decided to have the epidural when she was no no pain at all (then apparently the thing did not work any way) especially when she had originally thought that she did not want to have one any way? I know it is perfectly possible to to feel pain with contractions (happened to me twice and I was being induced both times) so why when not in pain get drugs, a needle stuck in your back and all the possible complications when you dont' need it?

I am not trying to say that Epidural are EVIL but there are risks... I also know that some people need them ... others want them... just why get it when you don't need it (not feeling any pain)?

EDIT I am honestly asking... because I did not get one (with not feeling pain till I hit transition) and I made my own choice with my first because to me the risks he faced could only be worse if I had the epidural so I had made an informed decision... I don't understand the thought process as to asking for one before you actually need it,

Since I see they're from big bear, I asked one of my real life best friends if she knew them (since they all know each other up there) and she said she did! So now I asked her to tell me anything interesting about them or their families. I still haven't explained why I want to know yet...no matter how I phrase it I am going to sound crazy...

Oh man. They cray cray. This is from Emunah's story:

" It turns out that our nurse Amy was Jewish. I felt blessed to have one of God’s chosen people deliver her. I tried and tried to explain who Jesus was to Amy during our visits there. I told her that her and I believed in the same God. I asked her if she believed in and followed the Ten Commandments. She said she tried to. I asked her if she’d ever told a lie. She admitted she had, so I asked how she would be forgiven for breaking God’s law without making a blood sacrifice. I tried to explain to her that Jesus was that Sacrifice and that He had done that for her and that if she would believe in Him and repent she would be forgiven of her sins and saved from Hell. But of course Satan would interrupt and get her out of the room through a phone call or another patient’s needs. I pray for her salvation and ask that as you read this you ask Jesus to knock on Amy’s heart, she was such a wonderful help to us."

can you imagine being that nurse? I'd just be "WTFing Hell?? LEAVE ME ALONE"

Another hospital patient has the nerve to have NEEDS! Could it be... SATAN?

I'd never heard of this blog until now, and the WTFery is about as strong as I've ever seen.

I also name my babies after my makeup. I've got a Razzledazzler and a Vibrant Grape. I get where she's coming from.

I figured they were naming them after tattoo ink colours. Cipher's middle name is Crimson isn't it?

I figured they were naming them after tattoo ink colours. Cipher's middle name is Crimson isn't it?

You're probably right. The only thing I could think of when I read "Carbon Black" was my mascara, though.

^^she actually says in her blog that she called this new one Carbon because that is the element that God used to create life. Uh huh.

With this level of cray cray who knows why they do anything.

Carbon Black is TOTALLY a dog name. (I'm not even exaggerating. I think there's a son of a rather famous Cardigan (Coedwig Carbon Blue) named that.)

I am wondering how far along , she was when she decided to be induced to birth the baby with missing organs.

I've officially fallen down this new rabbit hole of crazy..... I may be gone a while.

munahscupcake.com/im-gonna-run-this-race-to-hear-you-say-well-done/

She's going to be really baffled by suddenly having traffic from Australia browsing her blog for extended periods of time. :lol:

looking at my sons box of crayons

carbon black

burnt umbre

fuzzywuzzy brown

neon carrot

They've seriously gone all out with crayon colour names...we didn't have these snazzy colours when I was a kid! Yellow, orange, green...

*shakes cane*

In other news, this woman is batcrap crazy! I've never heard of her before. I like batcrap crazy blogs.

I fell down the rabbit hole with them too when someone posted the original post about them. They are the ONLY fundies in my google reader. They should feel honored. I just find them so fascinating.

Archived