IGNORED

Game/ PUA is totally biblical

lilah

For those who don't know PUA is short for pick up artists. Its a misogynistic dating/sex philosophy where guys act like selfish assholes, play mind games on women to get them in bed, treat them like dirt and dump them.

Anyway this one so called nice Christian boy got into the scene, and is attempting to justify how it's all biblically sound and is trying to teach a bunch of his friends at church how to treat women like dirt and is suprised the mainstream/fundie light pastor got mad.

He guest posted on a annother antifem blog

thewomanandthedragon.wordpress.com/2012/12/12/a-reader-teaches-some-aspects-of-game-to-men-in-his-church-and-now-faces-expulsion/

thewomanandthedragon.wordpress.com/2012/12/16/if-you-challenge-femdom-churchianity-the-white-knights-will-attack-an-update-on-joseph-of-jackson/#comments

His blog josephofjackson.wordpress.com

Bob's Burgers did a good parody of PUA with a character taking lessons from the Prince of Persuasia.

"Push her into a lake!"

"When she gets into the elevator with you, push the button for one floor higher than hers!"

"Be the tallest guy in the bar and brag about how tall your butt crack is!"

"NEVER make her pancakes! Have HER make YOU pancakes--in the middle of the night!"

Churchians are, in many respects, the new breed of retard. Not only can they not use logic, not be introspective, not look beyond today, not question anything, but they don’t do all of this because “God†told them not to. They are the ultimate cart horse. They do what they are told and find a way to be extremely happy with it. You don’t even have to put their blinders on for them, they come pre-installed.

I don't even go to church and this is totally rude and offensive.

So that is where I find myself. A Christian who knows enough about game to land a girlfriend with little effort, but who has trouble attending church because he knows the Bible better than 90% of theologians (by actually reading the thing) and who can look at the world with an analytical eye.

Oh, puh-lease.

While I am not leading my own small group, I have been handed the reigns of our existing group many times due to my greater knowledge of the scriptures.

More bullshit.

I watched as some of them reeled in horror at my words. The thought that I might consider that a woman was made to serve me and in doing so, she could serve God and be happy made them twitch. Crap, the thought that a woman could be happy at all threw several of them over the edge. The concept that submission is good for women actually made one man angry enough to punch me (yes, he actually hit me).

Heh, that's awesome. He got a punch in the face by a man for saying women are to serve him. Don't know that dude, but I like him already.

She says “Are you going to do nothing but play that damn game all day?†You reply “Yep, and if I work really hard at it, I may be able break my old record and get to 36 hours straight.†I told him to pitch in so that her insults don’t have any bite behind them, and then start using this to control the frame. To his never ending amazement, it worked. His mom slowly stopped giving him crap and actually started to do things to try and help him instead of making him feel worthless.

I call bullshit

it’s been a downhill spiral of ugly since it became known that my guys liked girls….. and knew how to talk to them.

Oh, give us all a break already. :roll:

I have one chance to get this right, to plead my case for building up the men of the church instead of bashing them into submission every week. To show him the subtle but painful insults he lobs at men (I believe unknowingly) every week because he has no frame of reference for different behavior. This is it for me. After this, I may very well be asked to leave the church. Several members have petitioned the preacher for this since my extra-curricular activities became known.

One, he's a total asshole. Two, I love that the men are the ones who want him to get out of the church because he's such an asshole and don't want his sexist and arrogant views into young, naive mens' minds.

Archived