IGNORED

And then another voice on Sandy Hook is heard

AnnieC 305

Kelly Reims

http://www.ladiesagainstfeminism.com/tr ... ur-aspies/

(Not breaking the link because they have to know that we snark on them by now)

Humanistic psychologists are touting answers that are not grounded and which only sow more seeds of fear and confusion in an already emotional nation. [link=http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/16/i-am-adam-lanzas-mother-mental-illness-conversation_n_2311009.html]Even a mother is equating her son’s demonically influenced sin to the condition calling for the government to help.[/link] (Caution: language. Mature Readers.) Aside from the debate as to whether or not ADHD, Autism, and Aspergers is a parenting issue, a spiritual issue or a health challenge, it’s important to know why such horrific events happen.

You know, being an Aspie in one of these families must be hell.

And it just gets worse

http://christiannewswire.com/news/8600371116.html

(Not breaking link because "news" site)

"For years the schools have been teaching the children that evil does not reside in their souls. Therefore, evil is now, by default, circumstantial. According to this misguided worldview, there must have been something circumstantially that caused Adam Lanza to shoot innocent school children. His parents were divorced. He had access to guns that should have been limited. He had Asperger's Syndrome, an autistic disorder. Man is always looking for an excuse outside himself until he faces the demons in his own soul," said Dr. Foster.

Which makes me really want to ask if they think that all "hidden" developmental disorders are really just caused by demons.

Man is always looking for an excuse outside himself until he faces the demons in his own soul

Umm... are we talking metaphorical demons of the soul or literal ones? Because I'm pretty sure literal demons count as an "outside" issue.

Oh God, I know I was a pain in the ass to my parents when growing up (it wasn't even considered that I might have high-functioning autism, because well, girls weren't autistic), but thank goodness my parents weren't into that kind of crazy. I could see myself in the (for example) Maxwell family. They'd not understand that I absolutely must have time to myself, that I need quiet so I can empty my head, etc., etc. All that fake togetherness, I'd have slugged someone.

And it just gets worse

http://christiannewswire.com/news/8600371116.html

(Not breaking link because "news" site)

Which makes me really want to ask if they think that all "hidden" developmental disorders are really just caused by demons.

Quite possibly. When I was in the psych ward this last time my parents brought me a book about how mental illness is really just the result of demons. :roll: I grew up hearing similar things about how mental illness is solely a spiritual problem.

What a load of unreadable blather! This is Kelly Reins, of smug Facebook post "My life as a SAHD is so wonderful I don't even have to get out of my bathrobe" fame. Well into her 30s, no visible means of support other than mom and dad. :roll:

These people are truly vile my daughter has ADHD and dyslexia she does not have a demon she's a sweet loving but over sensitive child with more energy than she knows what to do with. I raised her no different from her siblings and they don't share her learning and behavioral difficulties. As for autism I've known kids with varying degrees of it some if they get the right kind of therapy you can barely tell that there's anything wrong with them at all. A friend's daughter is like that she's a beautiful whip smart child with many talents and she is most definitely not possessed. These are the same type of heartless monsters who told my great aunt that her daughter with Downs Syndrome was cursed because of some sin she or my uncle committed. These types of people are horrible, superstitious, sanctimonious and dangerously stupid. They should find a time machine to take them back to the middle ages where they would fit right in.

Archived