IGNORED

Jacinda-we are all Adam Lanzas so repent!

dairyfreelife

and brings up the favorite fundie fall back.

I'm amazed at how an event like this still has the power to stop people in their tracks, bring them to their knees, and ponder the meaning of life in a world where we are taught that good and evil are relative.

Yet, the same president who grieves the loss of 27 Connecticut citizens sanctions the murders of 3,500 babies every single day, but rarely do you find one to bat an eye. The murders that took place on the weekend horrify us, but equally horrifying should be how desensitized we (yes, the Christian community especially) have become to the mass infanticide that claims the lives of over a million children each year in America alone.

And of course she uses a drawing of a fully developed baby to make her point that shows it coming out of the woman in steps and putting a knife to its neck. Because it's so realistic to the reality of abortion ya know

When we as a nation legalized abortion, we publicly stated that we do not value human life. We send our children to government schools that teach moralistic relativism and devalue humanity by equating the crown of God's Creation with primates and pond scum. Then 27 people are brutally murdered. We reap our harvest and wonder, "How can this be?"

The same thing that possessed Adam Lanza to murder over two dozen lives on Friday is the same thing that possesses an abortionist to burn an unborn baby alive with a saline solution. It's called sin and it lives within each of our hearts.

Each sin is punishable by eternal death from a perfect God of justice.

Mercifully, this just God is the same God who takes no delight in the death of the wicked (Ezekiel 33:11). In His great love, He provided a way of escape through the redemption bought by the blood of His Son. God's justice must be satisfied - either by our eternal death in Hell, or through the perfect atonement Jesus made when He took the punishment in the place of all who believe on Him for eternal life.

We are all Adam Lanzas by nature. Our silence in the face of infanticide condemns us.

Oh and my personal favorite was her warning of a sensitive image on her post. And I bet it's the fake drawing of abortion and not the hysterical woman or the crying child with his mother (or I'm assuming).

growinghomeblog.com/2012/12/how-could-something-so-awful-happen.html

Dont they realise that most abortions are done when the fetus is just a ball of cells or an inch long alieny looking thing? I dont think they know the true facts, and assume that everyone waits til they are about 8 months pregnant when it actually resembles a baby.

A tiny little dot is nowhere near as important as a living 6 year old child.

Dont they realise that most abortions are done when the fetus is just a ball of cells or an inch long alieny looking thing? I dont think they know the true facts, and assume that everyone waits til they are about 8 months pregnant when it actually resembles a baby.

A tiny little dot is nowhere near as important as a living 6 year old child.

I'll add to that, a 6-year-old who has memories, pain receptors, can most likely run, walk, play and learn. They give a clump of cells the highest degree of compassion but living breathing innocent children and adults they don't give a flying fuck is something I'll never understand.

You forgot the best part! SHE WILL SEND YOU A FREE BIBLE TO SAVE YOUR WRETCHED SOUL!

She made a post on FB the other day comparing this to abortion and was chewed out. She apologized, but I am not at all surprised to see that she didn't mean that apology as she makes the same comparison again on her blog.

Next time one of these fundies experiences a tragedy or death in the family I am tempted to remind them that there is a "greater tragedy" of the senseless murder of 3500 babies every day and see how they like it. But I wouldnt because I am not a cruel, heartless bitch.

Yeah, of course, a little clump of cells have no conciousness and cant feel pain, but a child can. Children also have family members who love them and would miss them if they died, they can communicate with people, and have their own personality, but a fetus only has the potential to become a living human being.

I'll add to that, a 6-year-old who has memories, pain receptors, can most likely run, walk, play and learn. They give a clump of cells the highest degree of compassion but living breathing innocent children and adults they don't give a flying fuck is something I'll never understand.

QFT.

Archived