IGNORED

Anonymous declares war on Westboro Baptist Church

lilah

I've seen suggestions on Facebook and Twitter that WBC is currently at a lower end motel 666 in suburban Hartford. Not giving any more details because I don't know how true it is.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder how WBC would feel if people held protests at the funerals of their members? Who is this Anonymous person?

I wonder how WBC would feel if people held protests at the funerals of their members? Who is this Anonymous person?

They're Anonymous :lol:

They are here and a silent protest/blockade has bred established by police/fire from all over. We Are Newtown FB has some details.

We are all behind you. If you hear a faint buzz it's just the Hive.

How have they not been reconised as a hate group up to this point? Was it just paperwork? I am serious, I wonder how it took this long.

There's no real official way to be declared a hate group.

There's the Southern Poverty Law Center, and WBC has been on their hate group list for a while.

There's the Anti-defamation league and WBC has been on their hate group list for a while.

There is an unpublished list maintained by the FBI, I believe. I would be surprised if WBC was not on that list (although they don't seem to be violent, so they're probably not heavily monitored.

I don't really know what people expect to happen by having them "declared a hate group." To the best of my knowledge there isn't a requirement to 'not be a hate group' in the IRS code. Are they even tax exempt?

It's one of those petitions I just look at and go "buh? what?"

They never showed up. Anonymous tracked them to a Motel 6 outside of Hartford and when the front desk was contacted they said "they couldn't put the caller through to the rooms and that they wished those people were not at the hotel". They are driving green vans but were never seen in Newington/Woodbury.

They are at The Motel 6 very close to me and there are police everywhere.

They never showed up. Anonymous tracked them to a Motel 6 outside of Hartford and when the front desk was contacted they said "they couldn't put the caller through to the rooms and that they wished those people were not at the hotel". They are driving green vans but were never seen in Newington/Woodbury.

They are at The Motel 6 very close to me and there are police everywhere.

Yeah, but just because the police are outside, doesn't mean that someone didn't pay for a room. To rest. Or something. And maybe they are already home because they live in CT and the drive wasn't far at all. Maybe they even spit or something. This is just all general chit chat. So. Is everyone ready for Christmas?

I live in the same town that Betty Ford lived in. WBC said they were coming here for her funeral. They never showed up. I think the jig is up for them, at least I hope so.

It probably says something about me as a person but this list cheered me up even more than the "humanity done right" list on another thread. I love it when the WBC loses.

Awww. That gives me the warm fuzzies. Especially #5 and the mother saying how proud she is of her son...

Archived