IGNORED

Respect Dare

dairyfreelife

upwardnotinward.com/2012/11/respect-dare-pt-1.html

upwardnotinward.com/2012/11/itww-respect-dare-pt-2.html

honestly, I find this whole respect thing just fascinating. I know we, as wives, are called to respect our husbands (Ephesians 5:33), but I am still blown away by how big this issue is for a man. Is it just me?

the movie where Kirk Cameron completed "The Love Dare" and transformed his marriage. Nina Roesner has written a similar dare book for those wives out there who, like me, may need some nudging, prompting, and even direction when it comes to respecting their husbands.

My defenses went up and I could feel the sign "Doormat" creeping up behind me ready to be worn like advertising across my heart. Where is the line between agony and doormat?

I realized why my defenses went up so quickly. Fear. Yet, what is there to fear if I walk obediently hand in hand with the One who gives peace and can transform A N Y T H I N G? So, can this fear be trusted?

Yup, another instance in which Christian lady-bloggers share their conviction that practically every woman on earth is a galloping c*nt on wheels who needs to be taught some wifely manners.

Archived