IGNORED

Kid Farm Episodes 2 & 3

xDreamerx

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMG new kid farms are up- you all will be LAUGHING

Question: Can Jim Bob or Michelle ever make this go off the air? I mean even though it never says Duggar it does sort of 'say' it ;)

http://www.atom.com/channel/channel_kid_farm/?v=kid_farm_105

Episode 7 has the Kellers :)

:lol:

"The don't know how to spell 'cat' but they know the word 'dilated.'"

• 1 month later...

Cannot view them anymore in the UK :( it states that they are unavailablein my area.

Strange as when they were first uploaded I managed to see them all. Are they uploaded anywhere else?

I loved the third and the seventh! I was sure that bagan was either one of the babies or just never was attributed :P

and I loved Amy as the rational one: something like: "JB getting married? the 10 year old is more ready than him!" lol

I love Kid Farm. Morning Moses (episode 3 I think) would be a bit annoying in the morning. I really liked when one of the girls said something to the tune of :lol: "College is where you learn the F word.....physics"!

Okay, I JUST got it that in the intro when they line up all the kids and name them, then they all shoot back in.... they are shooting back INTO HER COOTCH. Er, Dodge Caravan.

I like the episode "Bernice VS Barfur". In one scene, Cousin Jamie is babysitting while the mom and dad are in therapy with the creepy youth pastor. Then, one of the boys is on the floor pretending to be having a baby while the kids climb out from between his legs. All the other kids were screaming push, push, push like it was real.

I watched them all about a week ago. Hilarious!

I can't remember exactly but I think they called the "Kellers" mum is called Suzan or something, isn't that her actual name?? haha!

Edited because I forgot some words..

bahahah I loved BJ's proposal to Lizzie...at a bbq restaurant. With balloons. And a helmet on. And Jeep creeping in to use his "care-horn". Also, the cousin, Jamie, is much more likeable.

I love that in episode 2 they have him riding the bike in the store! I loved that episode when the holler monkeys were riding bikes around the thrift store. So much for blanket training.

I think that "Lizzie" is trying to master the Anna do with her hair. It doesn't look that bad actually IMO. The clothing in there would definitely be fundie approved.

• 2 weeks later...

I love kid farm more than the real show! The Engvall family may not be as "encouraging" to the Duggars but to me they are! :lol:

Archived